Search results

1. legopc

Asus wifi firewall passing outside packets to inside network?

Is UPnP enabled on the router?
  2. legopc

Asus KNPA-U16 with Rome 7502 QS does not boot

I think a little more information about the system would help. You mention a voltage issue with the SOC(CPU) but we dont know what PSU you have or how the other values are. What other troubleshooting steps have you taken? I usually boot the system without memory to see if it gives any sign of...
  3. legopc

Stacker cheap server cluster with 3 Asus Z9PH-D16's

Is that what you are looking for? 12v is pretty tolerant iirc. 11-13v should be just fine and I doubt its a power issue. Not that uncommon to be honest. Its just 2 8pin EPS connectors, PWR_OK, PS_ON and +5v STB. I got both nodes working with the HP PSU and adapter board with a custom cable and...
  4. legopc

Need help power wise

https://www.planet.com.tw/en/product/ipoe-173s https://www.digitus.info/de/produkte/aktive-netzwerkkomponenten/power-over-ethernet-poe/poe-splitter/dn-651111/ I guess this is what you are looking for. 12v output from POE++ and should be able to do 70W+. Dont really know about availability in...
  5. legopc

Hmm that should be fine and it should boot with just that. From the very very rare cases, I've seen it was a dead CPU but I don't know. I think you could go a long way with flashing the IPMI just like some people did with the SM boards because this one is not that different. I'd say create a...
  6. legopc

https://www.bargainhardware.co.uk/chenbro-rm13704-1u-heatsink That was the heatsink I bought. But any narrow ILM 2011 heatsink should fit no issues. 450w should be just fine. Im currently powering the board off of an 8p cpu connector and boots just fine. Are you sure you got your pinout right...
  7. legopc

EU Meraki MR52 29,90€ (gone)

You got a good chance its labeled conn18 on the right of the board. Should be 4pin UART. You could check power and gnd with a multimeter, should be on the outside iirc.
  8. legopc

Aaaah you are the guy behind that blog?! I've read it before, great work! I was about to make an offer of me buying you one to see if you could get it to run but I see they are sold out already :L.
  9. legopc

Thanks :D Might be a good idea but I dont think I'll need them. I plan on covering the sides, and I have not yet decided on size but I think I'll be running 2 nice 80mm Delta's in the front. I hope its enough and temps so far seem to be stable. And I dont really have anything high workload...
  10. legopc

Been some time ago since I posted here but as of lately I have been browsing here more often and getting back into enterprise toys. I have been out for some time because work kind of sucked the joy out of things, but after some school projects I caught myself looking on eBay and the likes more...
  11. legopc

Owh damn thats an awesome deal, shame they do indeed need a license. No mention anywhere of MR52 and the word "mod", "hack" or "openwrt".
  12. legopc

Huawei S5720-32X - a great 40 gbe QSFP switch for 650 USD?

S5720-32X-EI-AC Looks to be like it. 1gig + 10gig + 40gig in the same switch is pretty weird though :P
  13. legopc

Quanta LB8

I have nothing to add regarding the switch, but if you are going to load the bootloader through JTAG please let me know how and what you do. I have a dead switch sitting here also with a dead bootloader and the only way I can fix it is through JTAG but I feel like im in over my head and have no...
  14. legopc

Intel P4000 Series Chassis, do other motherboards work?

I own one and im pretty sure they just take different io shields. Im not to sure about the mobo's though. I think the wr2600cr is just a standard form factor so it would be fine fitting something of the same size but I have no idea if you can add any standoffs to support other mobo's.
  15. legopc

Vehicle Projects - Race Cars -- Share yours!

Wow... I am kinda curious as to what you did when you were 17. Do you take that Porsche to customers? I wouldn't dare, willing to bet you get a lot of strange faces if you show up with that. For that same reason, my dad bought a m235i and not just an m2.
  16. legopc

Vehicle Projects - Race Cars -- Share yours!

Ooh I have been waiting for such a thread :D. I recently bought my first car, a Volvo 850 t5. But the thing is I was on a small budget and seeing as im 17 years old, I dont have much experience I somewhat bought a car that isnt worth fixing. But im going to do it anyway because man do I love me...
  17. legopc

Free 802.11AC poster

So I just got a mail from Netscout with a link to sign up for to get a free poster on the anatomy of 802.11ac but its only for America so I cant get it :L. But seeing as a lot of guys here are from America I thought one of you might like it, so hear you go The Anatomy of 802.11ac |...
  18. legopc

Arista DCS-7050QX-32

I worked a little bit with the 7124SX before and I very much liked the cli, it is a lot like Cisco cli.
  19. legopc

EU WTB: SuperMicro?

Shipping to Europe often costs a lot of money and import charges are usually very high so I doubt having something shipped from US to Europe will be worth it.
  20. legopc

Fujitsu XG2000 PD-XG2000FB 20-port, 10Gb Ethernet Switch(UK/Europe)

Haha I remember seeing a couple of auctions for this switch not sell, looks like they decided to go for buy now.