Search results

1. Wasmachineman_NL

Wasmachineman's Water Cooling Adventures

So I guess i'm doing this: Yes, I bought a 5800X3D. Backup rig will get the 5950X to replace the 2600 that's giving me so much goddamn trouble because it's IMC is a piece of shit. I'll order a 990 Pro next year or so.
  2. Wasmachineman_NL

[JP] FS 2x M474A4G43MB1-CTD (32GB SODIMM ECC 2666)

If I owned a Precision 5520AE with the Xeon i'd gladly take these off your hands!
  3. Wasmachineman_NL

Wasmachineman going full retard, no way /s Idiot me forgot to place a VRM thermal pad on the right side VRM of the Vega in my old rig and I was wondering why my computer kept crashing under load lmfao, SOC VRM was hitting 105C+ during gaming.
  4. Wasmachineman_NL

Laptops with "Uninterruptible WiFi" at Best Buy (not really!)

what the **** am I reading
  5. Wasmachineman_NL

EU FS: Intel Core i5-6500T's for TMM machines

Upgraded my seedbox to a i7-6700T and parted out a dead ThinkCentre TMM machine so I have two of these left. €35 each. Am open to serious offers on these too.
  6. Wasmachineman_NL

System flushed and refilled with Compleat EG coolant. I dropped 20 degrees by cleaning the waterblock and repasting the 5950X!
  7. Wasmachineman_NL

Just flushing and running some Primochill System Reboot through the main rig: That fillport is giving me more hassle than utility, it overflows VERY easily.
  8. Wasmachineman_NL

20TB - WD Red Pro, Gold, or Ultrastar?

Ultrastars, solely for the fact Backblaze still is saying Hitachi makes the most reliable drives.
  9. Wasmachineman_NL

EU WANTED: sanely priced 5950X or 5800X3D

€380 at Azerty and many other shops currently.
  10. Wasmachineman_NL

I have too many Precisions and too little time

https://www.ebay.nl/itm/354407712666 HELL YES, FINALLY FOUND A T7600G! This one also doesn't have a cracked die unlike the one I bought last year. Untested though, but I have great confidence that it's working. Gonna be real interesting to see how much faster the T7600G at 3 something GHz...
  11. Wasmachineman_NL

Exactly, @Rand__ also PMed me saying MF is selling a 5800X3D for €340 but by the time I add up shipping I might as well get one locally.
  12. Wasmachineman_NL

[US-CA] [FT] Engineering Sample (?!) Lenovo SR655

Holy SHIT OP, dump the firmware please if you can!
  13. Wasmachineman_NL

Opinion needed, should I ditch my UPS or not?

Eaton has some special sauce they call ABM. That being said, i'm happy with the Ellipse Pro 1600 I have protecting my system. Caught a 1-second brownout not long ago!
  14. Wasmachineman_NL

Surely someone wants to sell me a 5800X3D?
  15. Wasmachineman_NL

[WTS] (Switzerland) Homelab: 1920x Threadripper (12core), 64gb ram, 36tb disk, rack, 4u case etc

fyi OP is in Switzerland and not exactly in the European Union. What's the model number of those G.Skill sticks btw?
  16. Wasmachineman_NL

Card doesn't go much above 1750 at 1.2V :| I also finally received the goddamn Pentium 4 3.2 I ordered early November, apparently the address was incorrect (???? wtf lol it was correct) but I thankfully received it. CPU does 4.3 GHz on water at ~270 FSB, not bad!
  17. Wasmachineman_NL

[WTB] Radeon 7 Pro / Titan V / A5000

Radeon VIIs can't be fixed if the core or interposer fails.
  18. Wasmachineman_NL

Bykski block ordered. Still dialing the card in, am currently at 1650/1.1V