Search results

1. maze

Gone - 3.84TB Micron 5100 ECO SATA SSD - $250 OBO (eBay)

Damn.. steal! :)
  2. maze

What happened to the forums?

This........ im so confused!
  3. maze

EU WTB 10GBase-T low profile NIC

Shoot me a pm with some details and lets see if we can make it work :)
  4. maze

EU WTB 10GBase-T low profile NIC

Hi Looking for the mentioned, anyone happen to be selling one in EU (Denmark even better)?
  5. maze

EU FS: Cisco, HP switches and accessories

dont happen to have any C3KX-NM-10G modules?
  6. maze

Startech DP KVM Switchbox + Acer Predator + 1070ti card = 24hz

Hi guys Long story short is that I installed a startech sv231dpddua Displayport kvm switch to be able to switch between my desktop (Geforce 1070ti output) and my Lenovo laptop with a thinkpad hybrid usb-c dock. Its working perfectly on the thinkpad dock and both monitors (Acer predator 1440p...
  7. maze

Ebay Seller - Lenovo SA120 w/o sleds for $180 + Shipping

Why isnt this .eu :( need one of these!
  8. maze

Dual Xeon-D

I say snag one and find out @Patrick ! :)
  9. maze

EU FS: (22.6. NEW STUFF ADDED) 16GB, 32GB & 64GB 2400, 2666 & 2933MHz DDR4 RDIMMs & LRDIMMs, INTEL XEON CPUs, SUPERMICRO & ASUS MOTHERBOARDs

can anyone confirm that these are compatible with sm x10sdv boards? need to replace some that @sonicz stole from me :)
  10. maze

EU Juniper ex3300 24 poe+

only .uk citizens eligble?
  11. maze

Amazon Deal of the Day CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U & OR1500LCDRM1U

If so, i do apoligize - I saw "ref=" in the link and made an assumption. Too many places people poste ref links without making a notice of it.
  12. maze

Anyone build or house a server rack under their basement stairs?

I run two 120mm fans off the top exhausts in my wallmount rack, Then run it through a flex tube to vent under my stairs.. anyway. If you Can enclose all exhaust, get a ventilation system flex muffler that dampens the Sound.. that should help on the exhaust part of the setup
  13. maze

Amazon Deal of the Day CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U & OR1500LCDRM1U

So no offence.. but next time you want people to use your ref link.. be cool, and post both with and without - give people a choice. Makes you out to be less of a kickback fisherman..
  14. maze

EU WTB X9DRI-lNF4+ - rev 1.20a

Looking for said board for a friend. Anyone happen to have one they want to unload by chance? Edit: In EU pref. to not get the tax/customs thing going
  15. maze

Samsung PM863 3.84TB 2.5" SSD MZ7LM3T8HCJM MZ-7LM3T80 (Low Usage)

seems like a pretty good deal. .US though so not much coolness for us european guys :/ https://rover.ebay.com/rover/0/0/0?mpre=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.ebay.com%2Fulk%2Fitm%2F153749733245 Good rating on seller and pretty decent sales numbers.
  16. maze

EU [SOLD] [DK] Seagate NAS / Ironwolf Pro drives

To everyone who's pm'ed me. Sorry i'v been away and will be so for a few more days. I'll come back to you when im back online!
  17. maze

EU [SOLD] [DK] Seagate NAS / Ironwolf Pro drives

Got a lot of discs that im looking to sell. 20 Seagate NAS 8TB - From 2016/2017 80€/drive 20 Seagate Ironwolf Pro 8TB discs (1-1.5 years old) - still covered by ironwolf Pro 5 year warranty 145€/drive 20 Seagate Ironwolf Pro 10TB discs (new) - 250€/drive buy in bulk and i’ll do a discount...
  18. maze

$199(US) - Chenbro NR40700 4U 48-Bay Storage Chassis w/Rails & PSupplies

Damn.... why in the freakin us.. need one :)
  19. maze

EU Dell Wyse 7010 Thin Client w/PCIe slot

Too bad this is so bulky in phy size.. would love to play around with one of the units