Search results

1. C

The Versatile SAS3008 Chipset: My Vendor Crossflashing Adventures

Hello everyone. I've tried flashing the controller again and now I'm using a Z370, and no way. In short, the controller is not recognized, and I cannot continue with the following commands, since I cannot write the "sleyksbr.bin" and I cannot "cleanflash". IMG-20210614-190128 — ImgBB (ibb.co) I...
  2. C

Thanks for the clarifications. I am going to try to get a second hand Hp Elite 8300 sff and unlock the Fujitsu CP400i controller, so I can use it on a desktop computer. All the best. .
  3. C

Okay. And what version of UEFI do you recommend for desktop pc, or if it can be that asrock motherboard model you used z77 What does "CMS" mean? Thanks.
  4. C

I am very happy that you solved the programming, having the brick cp400i card. On the other hand, I understand that if you use any computer with an appropriate uefi, it is not necessary to use a server to be able to program the card using usb-boot? That is, the key is the uefi version to use...
  5. C

Hello, friend. I'm glad it works for you. I can't do the tests for my card and I don't know when I can test the files that @Sleyk has uploaded. Have you tried your card on a desktop pc? Thanks.
  6. C

Hi friend. I have tried to do it from an external programmer, deleting the chip and adding the slelyksbr.bin and I'm still the same, it is not able to recognize the fw, nor delete the flash from the .dos commands, etc, ... I think, the card has been broken, and there is no way. I don't know what...
  7. C

Hello, have you been able to solve the problem? Because if I do step 5 with the backup, it doesn't work, it can't find the driver. A greeting
  8. C

Hello, Sleyk. I have added the Dos32A file and it still does not recognize the card, same error as this image. https://ibb.co/SP20cF3 ¿Can I directly write the flash chip 24c64 with the programmer ch341a? ¿In the case that I can, what .bin to write? ¿The file sleyksbr.bin , what function does...
  9. C

@Sleyk. Thanks for the answer, I have tried and I have this error, I cannot continue. I am moving forward, I have put the Dos4gw.exe program in the Freedos usb along with the other files. and now I get this. https://ibb.co/SP20cF3 My pcie card is broken or is blocked from the factory...
  10. C

Hello to all friends. I have some doubts, I have a Fujitsu CP400i and I connect it to a desktop pc msi x99a, with its cable for a hard disk wd ultrastar ss530 sas ssd, and the operating system w10 does not recognize the hard disk ssd sas12gb/s. I have tried the process in Freedos from post 22...