Search results

1. R

SOLD [FS] NETGEAR ProSAFE XS708T 8-Port 10-Gigabit switch

o_O that's fast...Just saw the post, otherwise would be super interested...
  2. R

Intel X710-DA2 for OCP for USD 7.99

ah...missed the deal :oops:
  3. R

If you use NFS, don't upgrade to FreeBSD 13.0-RELEASE

If anyone happens to be struggling with NFS client hang problem, this bug can be resolved by the methods in this post below https://bugs.freebsd.org/bugzilla/show_bug.cgi?id=256280 I successfully applied the patches and have no problem since then.
  4. R

Samsung NVME SSD's GTX 1060 etc

Please post the health data on SSD...
  5. R

Supermicro A1SAi-2750F-O mini-itx motherboard $120 *soldout*

Too bad...it doesn't support vt-d...
  6. R

LSI 9300-16i

all gone, lol
  7. R

LSI 9300-16i

interesting $50...a good deal or a piece of junk...o_O
  8. R

ebay - 800GB Dell SATA SSD $189 ($174 W/CPN)

Yes, read is the same.
  9. R

ebay - 800GB Dell SATA SSD $189 ($174 W/CPN)

seq write is 520MB/s for 2.5in and 380MB/s for 1.8in. Considering the reliablity, still a good deal though.
  10. R

Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Adapter Card ConnectX-3 CX311A $12 obo + $15 Shipping

sent in $15 each for 2 as best offer, got declined...
  11. R

Mellanox MCX311A-XCAT 10 Gigabit Ethernet PCIe Adapter Card ConnectX-3 CX311A $12 obo + $15 Shipping

Anyone kind enough to spare(sell) 2 cards of those?? ;) Would love to replace my current connectx-2.
  12. R

mellanox mcx311a's <$35

$15 shipping kills the deal...
  13. R

Sun Oracle F40 400GB PCI-e SSD - 65$

Yeah i was offering $55, but they said the minimum is $60....
  14. R

ESXI 6(.5) - OSX with GPU Passthrough

You need Unlocker 2.0.9 RC2. GitHub - DrDonk/unlocker
  15. R

ESXI 6(.5) - OSX with GPU Passthrough

Same here! I believe passthrough actually works as expected, but the Sierra just cannot find the proper drivers like El Captian. The only way to make it work is to use Clover. However the latest version of Clover is broken for ESXi, and dev team just not gonna fix it....
  16. R

Troubleshooting GPU passthrough ESXi 6.5

That's great!! I installed AMD/ATI Open Source Drivers based on Debian official wiki. You should check with Ubuntu, and they should have the similar guide. I always use dummy plug instead of physical monitor, so far it works well. Here is the one with DVI you can find on ebay Headless server...
  17. R

I think the error message still shows something was wrong when loading the vbios. Either cannot find the vbios file or the vbios file is bad. Please check two things: 1. The BIOS from your video card. How did you extract the BIOS? Please keep in mind that you cannot do the extraction under VM...
  18. R

There you go. [C] radeon_bios.c - Pastebin.com Do a comparison with default radeon_bios.c in the kernel, you will see the difference.