Search results

1. F

EU [WTB] Epyc 7001/7002 motherboard

Thanks, for some reason it was not in my search results.... Let's see if I can find one what can do 7002 too, but I'll keep watching this ad.
  2. F

EU [WTB] Epyc 7001/7002 motherboard

Hello, Looking to buy a motherboard that support Epyc 7001 and 7002. If the price is good, I'll consider one that is 7001 only :) Located in France. Thanks,
  3. F

EU [WTB] LGA 3647 motherboard

0! My board is fine in the end, ASRock support told me to check if the UID button on the IO panel wasn't stuck "pressed in"... Initiating a reset of the BMC, that prevended the board to POST. And indeed, the small button was stuck. Once free, everything works! Your EPC621D6U-2T would have...
  4. F

EU [WTB] LGA 3647 motherboard

Hello, I bought a brand new ASRock LGA 3647 motherboard, but it was DOA. I can't/don't want to wait for the RMA to complete, so I was wondering if someone here had a motherboard available "for cheap". I just need a motherboard for a single 6148 QS. The board is fine :) Thanks!
  5. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I am just looking at the cheapest CPU that would run out of the box, until I can find a good deal on a big CPU :) I am using a 2698 v4 right now, I guess it will be costly to find something better.
  6. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Do you have a link where I could look at all the ES/stepping out there? Is there any ES CPU that could run easily on this board?
  7. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Thanks for your reply. I am a bit lost between all the stepping. I ordered the card anyway, it seems a good deal. Would this CPU work out of the box? Xeon w-3175x ES CPU processor 26 cores 52 threads 1.8 ghz-3.2ghz lga3647 | eBay But something like that will not, correct? Intel Xeon Platinum...
  8. F

ES Xeon Discussion

Is it easy to find this modded BIOS? :)
  9. F

ES Xeon Discussion

I found a WC621D8A-2T for a very cheap price, but I cannot find anywhere if this board can run ES CPUs. The EPC621D8A seems ok with some of them, but I don't know if the bios is the same between the board
  10. F

EU Consolidated FS thread (Quadro 6000 - NVDimm-N, Xeon's, SAS Controler, SSDs, Ruckus and more)

Hello, Do you have any motherboard compatible with your xeon scalable? In ATX or E-ATX if possible
  11. F

[WTB] Server or server parts: 20c/40t or more CPU, 128GB ram, mobo...

Hello, I am looking to build a new virtualization box. All my VMs would be 8t/16gb of ram, ideally I would want a CPU with 64t and 128gb of RAM, to be able to run 8 of those without over-provisoning :) But my budget might not be enough so I might settle for less. I don't really need high...
  12. F

EU FS: Quadro GPUs

What's the capacity of the NVME drives? :D
  13. F

Samsung SSD DC Toolkit not working with NVME drives

I agree, that's why I think I am missing something. If I use 1 or 2, I see the smart values. It seems that "0:c" is valid, according to the doc. The format seems fine for nvme devices.
  14. F

Thanks, but I still should be able to get smart data working with this tool, no?
  15. F

Hi, I am trying to use the DC Toolkit to see if I can upgrade the firmware of my Samsung SSD, but I cannot get it working, on Windows 10 or Debian: # ./Samsung_SSD_DC_Toolkit_for_Linux_V2.1 -L ================================================================================================...
  16. F

SOLD

Nope?