Search results

1. G

20TB hard drive for $295

i figured i had been victim of something in the past, i just don't remember what it was, maybe it was an obvious used drive acting like new. anyway, enjoy.
  2. G

20TB hard drive for $295

samir, it was an amazon purchase, i recently contacted them questioning warranty and had some weird reply, as much as i really need 18tb's right now, i chose to pay the 350 and get from newegg/provantage on the exos line unfortunately to go side by side with those toshiba's. i wish i could trust...
  3. G

20TB hard drive for $295

it was a few years ago and i believe i had purchased from their amazon store. fyi, serverpartsdeals sells a lot on ebay my friend.
  4. G

20TB hard drive for $295

i don't trust these guys what so ever, i have no evidence of anything but they really rubbed me the wrong way once when i bought new drives from them and they were refurbished. i have been looking for 18+ sata/sas and would rather buy from the guy selling the toshiba's for $266 on ebay (all...
  5. G

FS: Intel Xeon Platinum 8259CL, PERC H750, QLogic 25/10GB SFP+, Cisco 3064-X 10G+40G

Dell HYM6Y PERC H750 12Gbps 8GB Cache PCI-E RAID Controller with cable (Low Profile) [WORKING PULL] - QTY 1 - $400 Dell 051GRM QLogic QL41262HFCU-DE 25/10GB SFP+ Dual-Port Network Card NIC 25GbE (High Profile) [WORKING PULLS] - QTY 4 - $175 EACH Intel Xeon Platinum 8259CL, 24 Cores @ 2.5 GHz...
  6. G

FS: Lanner Atom C2558 Fanless Network Appliance - $50

yea i saw this but was too late, didn't even bother sending the message. BlueFox always has nice ones of these, i will wait in line for his next drop
  7. G

EU [FS][SOLD] Supermicro, Qnap, P3605, KVM stuff and more

i'd take the console too but you're in EU
  8. G

WD SN630 U.2 NVME SSDs

https://www.ebay.com/itm/203918692810 owc is on ebay too and if you have 5% ebay bux option today like i do.
  9. G

US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

yes, they come with 2 SFP each, they're 8gb emulex
  10. G

US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Free stuff incoming as I clean, you cover shipping label or pick up for heavier items if you want. Los Angeles or Las Vegas, it can be sent there if it'll help but it may take time to send to Vegas. (3) Dell 0R7WP7 LP 8GB DP FC EMULEX LPE12002 HBA W/SFPs EDIT: i'm a moron EDIT2: still...
  11. G

EU [FS][SOLD] Supermicro, Qnap, P3605, KVM stuff and more

was about to send a message then realized it's in italy, ahhhhhhhh