Search results

1. E

(US) 90 dollar Wyse 5070 Thin client/mini-server?

The t740's performance should provide ample headroom, but it is in whole 'nother category wrt to power consumption and price. I was originally considering something like that Topton box, but it was also more than I wanted to spend. I'd pretty much decided to forgo doing anything about it for a...
  2. E

Thanks for the replies. I see now that both the onboard and the optional RJ-45 are realtek. I also realize that the price of a used slim + second ethernet port is probably about the same as a refub extended directly from Dell. So, I might as well transfer over the 4-port intel NIC from the t620...
  3. E

I see now that both the onboard and the optional RJ-45 are realtek. I also realize that the price of a used slim + second ethernet port is probably about the same as a refub extended directly from Dell. So, I might as well transfer over the 4-port intel NIC from the t620 I'm currently using as...
  4. E

I'm having trouble finding the answer to a few questions on the Dell site. Maybe someone here can help. What chipset is used for the onboard NIC? What chipset is used for the optional second RJ-45 NIC. Part number and how to order the optional second RJ-45 interface for a system acquired...