Search results

1. W

6TB Seagate Exos SAS - $46

nice to finally see much less than $10 per TB! Hopefully this will trickle to the higher capacity ones soon
  2. W

Cheap 32in 4K IPS Monitor with Displayport, HDMI, usb-c inputs $330 FS

wow... $12K used and $19K new! 52lb. so heavy...lol..
  3. W

That is usually what happens when the wife or GF gets a hold of something nice ....lol...When at least she is happy..... A happy wife is usually a good thing ;) You should sell the 27 in on ebay and use that money to partually for another 32in. go all in on having 32in and nothing else less...
  4. W

So you changed your mind and not returning it? I guess you will use the VA panel as your main one and this as the secondary?
  5. W

should hopefully get it by this fri or sat
  6. W

If you want one, might as well get it. Once i went with 32in 4K monitor, i can't do without one now. even the 30in 1600p monitors i have just don't look as good anymore...lol...... A monitor is actually one of the best longest lasting investments. I still have 30in monitors made way back...
  7. W

Ok, i will try that out. The only bad new is that i am away and won't be back home til mid july ;(. But I still recommend you go ahead and order it one and give us your opinion since you will get it in less than one week and you also use it with photohop more than i would ever so would be more...
  8. W

The only colorimeter I got is the HP / X-rite Eye-One Display 2 colorimeter that is supposed to be used with HP LP2480zx monitor. Is there a free calibration software that i can use somewhere to get what you looking for? If you do actually have a set of calibration tools, I would recommend...
  9. W

lol. I think any manufacturer would have gladly paid for that kind of review ;). I already have 5 other 32in 4K monitors but i am this close to buying another one :). I hope other people here that took a chance with this monitor also put in some words about their experience, good and bad.
  10. W

Not yet, but i might. I am guessing that you can probably only do it at lower resolution like 1080p or 1440p
  11. W

that's good you think it's fast. that means the 120w power brick and the usb-c port is definitely putting out enough power ;) . It's only 65W so that is enough for just about any non gaming laptops.
  12. W

Good to hear you like it! Let us know more about it when you get a chance. As I said, the only biggest neg is the crappy stand with one adjustment. But it has a great lcd panel. I went back to the monoprice just to change it up and i can tell that there is a difference between this being...
  13. W

Yeah, that is a real professional monitor, hence costing twice as much Trying to buy outside of US? yeah, the shipping cost for these big size item is crazy!
  14. W

which lenovo? what the price of the lenovo?
  15. W

Guess y'all still have not received it? lol.. either that or enjoying using it? or already returned it? We all waiting for any news or impression ;) 10bit means over 1billion colors as compared to 8bit which is "only" 16 something million colors
  16. W

Sure. It makes for a great youtube showing on your desktop when you are not using it for work. No TV tuner obviously I have a samsung 42in that i have used for that purpose. A few problems: one is that most TV are glossy screen and not matte non reflective. Also lacking displayport and...