Search results

1. R

WTB: 1 or 2 Supermicro 4U 24-Bay Chassis (SATA) for SAN/NAS (USA-NoVA)

I'm looking to pick up a 24-bay Supericro chassis, maybe two, for myself and a friend. I'm located in Northern Virginia, so if there's anything local that'd be ideal. Before I start looking on ebay I figured I'd check here first. Some specifics on what I'm looking for: Already have a Supermicro...
  2. R

SOLD: Rackable Systems SE3016: 3U 16-Disk Chassis - $125 + shipping

FS: Rackable Systems SE3016 - $125 + shipping SOLD Pictures: Rackable Systems - SE3016 (Upgraded Fans: Exhaust & PSU) This is a 16 drive half-depth chassis that connects via a single SAS cable @ 3Gbps. Works with 4+TB drives, SATA and SAS. Originally purchased from "Mr. Rackables" on ebay...
  3. R

FS: Intel RES2SV240 & SAS Cables/Adapters

Cleaning out my junk, found a few SAS adapters and cables. I'm shipping out of Virginia, and shipping to CONUS is included. Intel RES2SV240 RAID Expander - $100 shipped 0.5M SFF-8087 to SFF-8087 Internal SAS Cable - $10 shipped 1.0M SFF-8088 to SFF-8088 External SAS Cable - $10 shipped (2...
  4. R

WTB: SLOG SDD (ex. Intel S3500 80GB)

I'm looking to put a SLOG in my FreeNAS server to help speed up transactions on a ESXi NFS share. I've been primarily looking at the Intel S3500 80GB as a likely candidate since it's cheap. I have other SSDs, but none with full power loss protection. If you have a decent SLOG device for sale...
  5. R

Looking for a short-depth storage chassis... suggestions?

I've grown beyond my current cases for the number of drives they hold, so I'd like to look at getting a rackmount disk chassis that I can connect via SFF-8088 to my server. Not looking to spend a ton of money, as I don't need an exceptional amount of performance. Mostly looking for convenience...