Search results

1. C

Lenovo Thinkcentre/ThinkStation Tiny (Project TinyMiniMicro) Reference Thread

Thanks! I just checked and a complete set of all 3 components comes up to €46,31, which is already more what I'd pay on eBay, and that doesn't even include shipping :| I guess I'll have to stomach the expense.
  2. C

Anyone has an idea where could I get a kit like this in EU? NEW Antenna for Lenovo ThinkCentre P340 P350 M730Q M930Q M90Q Tiny6 7 Wifi Cable | eBay I could ship from the US, but with shipping cost and customs this is gonna get too expensive.
  3. C

Realized I already had both of pci=assign-busses pcie_acs_override=downstream,multifunction enabled on my old node. Adding that to this one "fixed" the IOMMU grouping issue. Everything works flawlessly so far.
  4. C

Using Proxmox, too. I'll give these a try. I had SR-IOV switched off to reduce number of variables while I was debugging my AOC-SGP-i4 issue. I'll switch it back on, do some tests and report back. Thanks! Yep, use it, too :)
  5. C

I would have bridged them all and pass the built-in i219 to the firewall to be used as WAN. Except I also want to be able to use the vPro KVM, so the i219 must stay on the host and, as a result, I need to pass one of the i350 to the firewall. This wasn't an issue before with HP T730 I used...
  6. C

Anyone found a solution to IOMMU grouping on i350-T4? Turns out all NICs are in the same group, rendering it impossible to passthrough a single NIC to a VM (once done, all NICs/PHCs disappear from the hypervisor)
  7. C

OK, so I found a solution to my AOC-SGP-i4 issue. I stumbled upon information about the AOC-SGP-i2 not having the PRSNT signals wired, which may result in it not getting detected. Not sure if not connecting PRSNT is allowed per PCIe spec, but jumping the A1 and B31 pins on the i4 card did the...
  8. C

OK, so I received a reference Intel i350-T4 NIC from Lenovo for testing and it works flawlessly. Suffice to say the AOC-SGP-i4 has some conflict with the system and will *not* work with it, unless Lenovo/Supermicro are willing to work this out. I recommend adding relevant info to the wiki...
  9. C

Yes, all done. I reported this to Lenovo and we’re back and forth, but unlikely they’d be able to test with that specific card.
  10. C

I use a Supermicro SGP-AOC-i4 card, which is Supermicro's own design, not an Intel reference one. It's a standard PCIe card, though, and it worked just fine with my previous HP t730 thin client for the last 4 years.
  11. C

Anwering myself: now that I read through the initial post again, I see: Was anyone able to actually use a i350T4 PCIe x4 card with a x16 riser (the one that the GPU comes with)? Or could it be that the Supermicro one I have is specifically having trouble with it? EDIT: actually can see it was...
  12. C

OK, so I removed the NVMe drive to see if the NIC would show up, and it doesn't. I run the Diagnostics to list all the devices found and aside from the built-in i219 NIC, no other NIC was reported, so this is a different sort of issue than I originally speculated. May I ask how everyone has...
  13. C

Thanks. I just tried covering those pins, but that didn't help. For the record, firmware is up to date, settings reset to default, NIC confirmed to be still functioning fine in the old system.
  14. C

I installed my AOC-SGP-i4 (i350) today in p340 and it causes NVMe drive to disappear from the system. Cannot find any information on that. Anyone with similar experience or any idea what could be causing this? The card is functional, pulled from my other system I am upgrading from. EDIT: after...
  15. C

Project TinyMiniMicro: Reviving Small Corporate Desktops

I am confused – all the photos and reviews I saw of it had only a single slot underneath the mobo, with the second one depopulated. Is there a special version of it that comes with both? EDIT: OK, apparently only M920x and P330 have an additional m.2 slot present, so if I am right your...
  16. C

xCase X245F or Logic Case SC-2380 on the US market

I am most likely going to use it with a water cooling block, so won't matter anyway. Thanks for your input, though. BTW. Found it even cheaper here: US $50.45 5% OFF|2U Industrial Chassis Industrial Instrument Chassis ATX Motherboard Installed PC Power Can Be Full Of High K245F| | - AliExpress
  17. C

Front right side is where the PS2 ATX power supply goes.
  18. C

Well, the PS2 one would be, wouldn't it?
  19. C

Interesting. Mind explaining what do you base that on?
  20. C

I know what you mean, but I was going to reverse the fans to make them pull the air back to front, in which case it should actually be pretty good? Also going to use ENP-7660B Platinum+ mini flex instead of the regular PSU.