Search results

1. K

(US) F/S: NVidia Quadro M6000 24GB Card -- SOLD

I have a used, but in excellent condition Nvidia Quadro M6000 24GB card for sale. I used it for a project to learn and play around with vGPUs. I need to free it up for the next project. I would like to get $400/OBO shipped with in the USA. I would also consider trade for a RTX 2070 or...
  2. K

Nvidia vGPU Drivers

Does anyone have and/or can get the latest Nvidia vGPU drivers? Currently I dont have an email account that Nvidia likes to create the enterprise account to get access to them. I will be running a couple of of GTX 1070 and 980 cards which I believe have the P4 chipset. I will be using...
  3. K

ESXi 7.0u3 Odd Passthrough Behavior

Building up a new ESXi server and I am seeing some odd behavior. I have an Intel quad port 1GB NIC installed, specifify the 82571EB one that uses the ne1000 driver. After the initial install all four ports show up in the Physical NIC tab in the Networking section. When I toggle them in...
  4. K

VMware vSphere Essentials

I am thinking about purchasing this for my home lab, but I got a couple of questions I want to ask here here before I go to VMware directly. 1) Can you specify the version of ESXI you want or do you automatically get x7.0u3? 2) A total of 3 servers and 2 sockets per server is supported. Is...
  5. K

[US] WTB: Enterprise Level SSDs

Hey everyone, I am looking for some enterprise level SSDs here. Either new or low hour/use drives. Size wise, some where in the 500GB to 2TB range. Depending on the price and size looking for 3 to 8 drives. Perfer SATA/SAS interface, but would consider NMVe also. Let me know what you...
  6. K

(US - WTB ) SAS2 6.0Gbs RAID Controller

I am looking for a SAS2 6.0gbs or SAS3 12.0gbs raid controller. At least 8 ports with 16 being ideal. Also would like a BBU for it. Let me know what you got and how much.
  7. K

(US) FS - X8DT6, 2 E5530, 32GB DDR3-1333 Ram

I have a Supermicro X8DT6 motherboard with IO shield, 2 Xeon E5530 2.4GHz 4C8T, and 32GB( 8x4GB ) DDR3-1333 ECC. These are working pulls from an upgraded ESXi server, guaranteed against DOA. I would like to get $160 shipped within Continental US . I do have 2 4U heatsinks if interested. Pics up...
  8. K

WTB - Dual Supermicro Xeon V3/V4 Combo

I am looking to buy a combo here that includes a Supermicro X10 series supports V3/V4 cpus, a pair of Xeon V3/V4 cpus with 8+ cores, and DDR4-2133 Reg/ECC memory. Let me what you have and what you want for everything. New to the forum, but I have been on hardforum for 10+ years and have lots...