Innovative Energy-Saving Design
- The S1700 supports Energy Efficient Ethernet (EEE), which enables the switch to enter a power-saving mode when traffic is light.
- The S1700 can adjust the power output for transmissions based on the cable length. It can also set any ports that are not...
Been using a SC846A for a while with:
- LSI 9201-16e
- 2x IBM expander
- 20 SATA disks (2-5TB NTFS+Snapraid)
Found an auction for 10x used HGST 8TB SAS3, about $120 each.
(Sektoren:4KB mit Emulation (512e)Drehzahl:7.2K)
I'm guessing they're from a SUN server.
Would these disks work in my...
I'm quite new to optical networking.
Can I use these cheap transceivers with the modern Mikrotik gear?
Garsent 10G SFP Fiber transceiver module for Brocade Fiber transceiver module 10GE SR SFP + 57-0000075-01 850nm
I'd like to get a HP DL360e G8 and install two cards:
- LSI SAS 9201-16e (x8 gen2, full height)
- Mellanox ConnectX-3 (x8 gen3, low profile)
But the server only has:
- full height PCIe gen3 x16 (x16 slot)
- low profile PCIe gen2 x4 (x8 slot)
Will the ConnectX-3 work if it only has gen2 x4 and...
This seller is confusing me...
Are these normal MCX311A and MCX312A ?
Did they add an additional cage/heatsink?
Just got 2x "Broadcom NetXtreme II 57710 Single Port 10GBase-T Ethernet PCI-Express Network Interface Card"... part number: 0RK375
My test PC can't detect the card at all and the fan doesn't start.
Did Dell cripple these cards to only work in their servers?
Just wanted to post my experience with SMB3 multichannel.
On one side I have Windows 2012 server with 2 HP/Broadcom NICs.
On the other side Windows 10 with a PCIe x1 Intel NIC and the onboard Realtek.
I go through two Netgear GS116Ev2 that are set up to make 2 separate VLAN/Subnets.
I'm running my SC846 in JBOD mode with HP SAS Expander and a shorted ATX pin.
I want to quite down the PWS-902-1R PSU.
The current fan is a Sanyo Denki 9CRA0412J505 Sun Ace 40x40x56.
It has 2x 3pin connector, so I guess the speed is controlled by voltage.
What options do I have?