D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Cheers mate. I am planning on using it as a storgate server. How many sata connectors has it got. Also thinking of putting the motherboard in a case. Have u installed esxi on it?? Cheers for the info mate
    D
    Drewy
    From memory 12-14. However only 4 are wired. 6 come off the intel chipset and the other 8 off another controller. No idea if all work.
    Hello mate did u ever buy the Foxconn Reworked DA0S2MMB8B0 server??
    Reactions: liuchao
    W
    waspsoton
    cool. whats it like? I am thinking of getting one. but I am finding it hard to find out any info about the motherboard. any details would be great.
    D
    Drewy
    It's fine. It has limitations obviously. Haven't managed to find any firmware updates, so stuck with e5 v1 cpus. Only 1 pcie slot, if you need to use it get the riser when you buy the server.
    D
    Drewy
    It's reasonably quiet for a 1u server, you wouldn't want it next to you for long but it's not bad. Draws about 5w on standby (ipmi up) and idle's at 100w. Only have 1 2.5" sata hd in it. Currently running as a proxmox host. I have a 520da2 in the pcie slot, so 3 10gb ports in all. I'm happy with it. Price has increased about 100GBP since I bought mine but still a good price.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…