QTY 12, 4TB SAS, $100 each

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

hd2012

Jan 18, 2014
I just upgraded to 6TB, so these need to go. Would like to sell in big lots, if possible. $100 + Shipping.

5x HUS724040ALS640
7x WD4001FYYG

located in katy (houston). local would be preferred.

rubylaser

Jan 4, 2013
Michigan, USA
here are 4 of the 12 drives. i would assume no warranty, though you're free to check yourself.

Imgur: The most awesome images on the Internet
Thanks for posting some images. Yes, I checked the serials on the ones that were visible and both the HGST and WD drives are not under warranty :( Probably not a huge deal as these are enterprise SAS drives. but it would be nice to see the SMART data for them.

Reactions: adamsir2

rubylaser

Jan 4, 2013
Michigan, USA
They all pass SMART. They were all obtained from ebay 2-3 years ago. Which SMART parameter do you need? I'd have to power the array back up.

If you're worried about feedback, heatware is Reviews/Feedback for dowxp | HeatWare.com
I'm not worried about you at all :). It's just that for someone spending $100 per disk it's nice to have some warranty period if possible. Most people would like to see a smartctl -a /dev/sdX on each disk if possible. That would show all SMART data for the disks.