FS: SC815 and SC825 Supermicro barebones

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Eliav

Feb 7, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Hey everyone,

Since I've migrated everything to my SC847 its time to get rid of my previous server hardware (only the bottom 3 servers are for sale). All servers work great, but the Norco has some physical damage (noted below).

IMG_8588.jpg

• Supermicro CSE825TQ 600LPB - $200
  • Supermicro SC815TQ-600CB. This was part of a 6017R-TDAF, but the mobo has been removed - $100
Both servers include rails.

Complete (and very quiet) FreeNAS Setup. $650 - SOLD

Local pickup in Los Angeles is preferred, but I'll ship as well.

I've got the original box for the 1U Supermicro, so thats an easy ship item if needed!

Last edited:

wookienz

Apr 2, 2012
Can you PM me with price for norco plus 10x 3tb HDDs. Local pickup. Thanks.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Eliav

Feb 7, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Update: I've bent the metal back to its original look and have requested replacement handles from Norco.

I also flashed the LSI card with firmware P20 in IT mode to make freenas happy and did a complete wipe-reinstall of Freenas (on the sandisk) if you want to just plugin and go.

Last edited:

wookienz

Apr 2, 2012
Update: I've bent the metal back to its original look and have requested replacement handles from Norco.

I also flashed the LSI card with firmware P20 in IT mode to make freenas happy and did a complete wipe-reinstall of Freenas (on the sandisk) if you want to just plugin and go.
PM sent.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk