Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

rnavarro

Feb 14, 2013
For deal #2, what's the cost of HDD trays?

Do the servers come with mounting rails? If not, what's the cost of those?

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
We do not get the HDD trays unfortunately. We can add the Rails, just make sure to specify that in the notes of your order.

Pam

Sep 22, 2015
@NATEX

I am having a bit of a problem. The combo that I ordered works, but I am consistently getting a memory error in one bank. I've cleared the event log 4 times in the past 3 days and each time it reoccurs. I think I have a bad/failing stick of memory. The system is fully populated with Kingston ram. Can we talk about replacing that stick of memory with another like it?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I tried re-seating it, and also swapped it out with another module. The errors do seem to follow that one stick.

Last edited:

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
@NATEX

I am having a bit of a problem. The combo that I ordered works, but I am consistently getting a memory error in one bank. I've cleared the event log 4 times in the past 3 days and each time it reoccurs. I think I have a bad/failing stick of memory. The system is fully populated with Kingston ram. Can we talk about replacing that stick of memory with another like it?

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I tried re-seating it, and also swapped it out with another module. The errors do seem to follow that one stick.
Hi David,
Please send me an email and I'll be happy to send out a replacement stick of RAM.

Thanks
Pam

sovking

Jun 2, 2011
Hi,
Natex can ship one server (MB+2 x e5-2670 +RAM ) to Italy ? (in registration form, there is not Italy among listed countries)

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Hi,
Natex can ship one server (MB+2 x e5-2670 +RAM ) to Italy ? (in registration form, there is not Italy among listed countries)
Hello,
Yes we can! Please send me an email and I can get you a quote for shipping.
Thanks!

gotchu

Apr 25, 2016
Hi Natex and other fellows here,

I was eyeing on deal #4. Don't know if it comes with all the cables and connector such as HDD connection cable and others. Please help me to make clear of this. And if not, where is a good source to order those stuff. And maybe a list for essential connector. I want to get those thing before I get the board so I can start playing the board once I receive it.

Thanks in advance.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
The motherboard is a standard eATX(extended ATX).

It uses a standard 20+4 PIN power connector and standard 8pin CPU power for each installed CPU.

We have the same motherboard CPU and RAM kit that includes a rack mount 1u case with power supply, SATA cables, and front panel connections. The cases we carry DO NOT include a HDD tray.

You pay a little more in shipping, but you don’t have buy a case or power supply.

Hope this helps!

Mkvarner

Jan 3, 2015
According to Ark it is a SSI EEB board. As far as I know there are som small differences between eATX and SSI EEB when it comes to where the standoffs are located. Can you confirm @NATEX?

groundzyy

Apr 23, 2016
The motherboard is a standard eATX(extended ATX).

It uses a standard 20+4 PIN power connector and standard 8pin CPU power for each installed CPU.

We have the same motherboard CPU and RAM kit that includes a rack mount 1u case with power supply, SATA cables, and front panel connections. The cases we carry DO NOT include a HDD tray.

You pay a little more in shipping, but you don’t have buy a case or power supply.

Hope this helps!
Hi Pam,

I ordered the 128gb bundle yesterday (order # 719), but still have some questions. I have sent you email, and also pm. Can you check it?

My main concern now is what is a HDD tray needed? I have 2.5 inch SSD, and some tray to convert it into 3.5 inch. Anything else I need to make it functional?

Thanks!

Updated:

Can I use a normal E-ATX case instead of the 1U chasis in the bundle, and also normal PSU (I have one SeaSonic SS-750KM3 750W ATX12V V2.3). Will these work? In this way I can also put inside a GTX970, right? If it is true, I might want to cancel the current order, and buy the bundle without case instead.

Last edited:

matthew5025

Mar 21, 2016
According to Ark it is a SSI EEB board. As far as I know there are som small differences between eATX and SSI EEB when it comes to where the standoffs are located. Can you confirm @NATEX?
I can confirm. I have an X9DRi and the standoffs are different.

Hi Pam,

I ordered the 128gb bundle yesterday (order # 719), but still have some questions. I have sent you email, and also pm. Can you check it?

My main concern now is what is a HDD tray needed? I have 2.5 inch SSD, and some tray to convert it into 3.5 inch. Anything else I need to make it functional?

Thanks!

Updated:

Can I use a normal E-ATX case instead of the 1U chasis in the bundle, and also normal PSU (I have one SeaSonic SS-750KM3 750W ATX12V V2.3). Will these work? In this way I can also put inside a GTX970, right? If it is true, I might want to cancel the current order, and buy the bundle without case instead.
If you're referring to the S2600CP2J, you need a SSI EEB case, not just a regular EATX case. Also, you need 2x 8pin connectors. Your power supply might or might not have two.

Reactions: Mkvarner

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Hi,

Not sure if I have replied to this yet, so my apologies if this is late, we can ship to Italy, please email me directly and I can send you a quote.
Thanks!

groundzyy

Apr 23, 2016
I can confirm. I have an X9DRi and the standoffs are different.

If you're referring to the S2600CP2J, you need a SSI EEB case, not just a regular EATX case. Also, you need 2x 8pin connectors. Your power supply might or might not have two.

Thanks! It seems that my psu does have "2 x 8-Pin EPS 12V", hope it will work.

Ray

Apr 24, 2016
PA
Order placed. All the other parts for the build are supposed to arrive Wednesday, let's see if this does too. Looking forward to the new (for me) system.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Yes, we have a section on the website, build your own motherboard, and also you can choose one of our package deal servers. Both have options for with and without Memory and CPUs.

groundzyy

Apr 23, 2016
I have not received your email, please resend so I can get you a quote, Thanks!
I have already placed the order, and it was shipped today. I sent to a wrong email, lol.

By the way, I received a promotional email of 10% off (code:10off)instead of the 5% off forum specific promotion. Can I get a coupon match :)