WTB Norco 4220 or 4224

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Ajgoyt

Apr 20, 2016
Just curious if anyone is getting ready to sell there Norco cases , wanting to get away from from my Antec tower..

let me know

epimetheus

Jan 15, 2013
I've got a 4020 I'm looking to move. I also have the (3) 120mm fan mid-plane, but have never installed it.

Ajgoyt

Apr 20, 2016
I've got a 4020 I'm looking to move. I also have the (3) 120mm fan mid-plane, but have never installed it.
Case only correct no mb etc?, a few questions..
You the original owner, good shape dents, scratches, all back planes etc working, etc etc[emoji1]

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

Eliav

Feb 7, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
Case only correct no mb etc?, a few questions..
You the original owner, good shape dents, scratches, all back planes etc working, etc etc[emoji1]
Trying to sell the complete server, but you can PM me an offer.
I am the original owner and dents are in the pictures on my other post. It works perfectly fine aside from the dings! You can probably bend it back with some pliers and some double sided tape/glue.
I've been using it for over a year since the courier damaged it without problems. All backplanes work.

Ajgoyt

Apr 20, 2016
The handles are missing from the pix , do you have the handles? wouldn't they hold the facia to the frame ... it's just hard to tell by the pictures... if the frame is also bent?

is it possible to get better pictures, I am in Seattle so ill be up for awhile :)

Eliav

Feb 7, 2016
Los Angeles, CA
The plastic handles cracked so I threw them away. The frame is slightly bent, yes - I can try and take better photos.

I know many companies make handles, its possible you can grab another set of the same size - I just never searched.