FS: 8 sticks of 16 GB DDR4 ECC Reg memory

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

superfula

Mar 8, 2016
The memory is about three months old but has rarely been used. The servers they were in were off most of the time so there is very little wear and tear. Feel free to shoot me an offer.

4x - 32 GB of Kingston memory - 2x16GB - 2133 MHz DDR4 ECC Reg
$130 per 32 GB. $500 for all 8 sticks. Retail is around $640 on Amazon.

As far as payment goes, I'd prefer Paypal but you must have a confirmed address.

Last edited:

Spritzup

Mar 21, 2016
I just wanted to say congrats on the twins! The first few months are the worse, but it does get better.

Just remember to still make time for yourself, and for you guys as a couple... it's how to keep your sanity and your marriage :)

~Spritz

superfula

Mar 8, 2016
I just wanted to say congrats on the twins! The first few months are the worse, but it does get better.

Just remember to still make time for yourself, and for you guys as a couple... it's how to keep your sanity and your marriage :)

~Spritz
Thanks Spritzup! I really do appreciate that. This will be kid 2 and 3 for us. Our son will be 2 in July and has, so far, been a dream baby. Rarely cries, has almost always slept through the night, etc. With one it has been fairly easy to get a baby sitter for date nights, weekend trips....with three...we may have to call in my mom and mom-in-law for those things now. :)

miraculix

Mar 6, 2015
Thanks Spritzup! I really do appreciate that. This will be kid 2 and 3 for us. Our son will be 2 in July and has, so far, been a dream baby. Rarely cries, has almost always slept through the night, etc. With one it has been fairly easy to get a baby sitter for date nights, weekend trips....with three...we may have to call in my mom and mom-in-law for those things now. :)
Congratz! But I must warn you your toddler is pulling a fast one on you and luring you into an ambush that will last 10+ years. They conspire and plan this telepathically somehow, I'm sure of it.

Our first kiddo... so quiet, so easy to travel with (both hemispheres!), didn't drop a spec of food.

But by our 3rd... well, there's a reason we lovingly call her our "shrieking little harpy" years later.

superfula

Mar 8, 2016
Congratz! But I must warn you your toddler is pulling a fast one on you and luring you into an ambush that will last 10+ years. They conspire and plan this telepathically somehow, I'm sure of it.

Our first kiddo... so quiet, so easy to travel with (both hemispheres!), didn't drop a spec of food.

But by our 3rd... well, there's a reason we lovingly call her our "shrieking little harpy" years later.
Funny you should say that. We are fully expecting the twins to be handfuls. Or worst case scenario...they are handfuls and our first hits the terrible twos hard. Should be fun! :)

Zac King

Apr 30, 2016
I am interested in purchasing a few of the servers. Not sure how to send you a message but let me know how to discuss with you further.

Jacob

May 9, 2016
how much for postage to Australia, postcode 2261? After a SuperMicro 5018D-FN4T

superfula

Mar 8, 2016
Hey sorry for the delay. It's hard to say for sure but it looks like UPS would charge over $100 to ship it. I wouldn't know for sure until I actually shipped them out.