Motherboard/CPU/Memory Bundles for sale

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Just put in an order last night. I did a little more research this morning and I'm wondering if I purchased the corrrect CPU. I noticed there were some issues between what was enabled on which CPU. Is there any difference between the sr0kx and the sr0kq E5-2670s?
Hi JC
I saw you email and have updated your order

Thanks for the order
Pam

Mohammed Abdullah

Apr 18, 2016
Hi NATEX,

do you shipping worldwide?

I'm living in UAE and need the deal 4 "Intel-S2600CP2J-128GB - Intel S2600CP Motherboard w/ Dual E5-2670, 128GB Ram"

Regards,

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
We now have Norway set up on our store so you can order directly from there.

Thank you
Pam
Here is an estimated shipping cost for the motherboard deal to Norway
Priority Mail Express International™

Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"

3 - 5 business days to many major markets1,2

$110.70

$110.70

Priority Mail International® Options

Expected Delivery Date

Retail

Click-N-Ship®

Priority Mail International®

Max. length 60", max. length plus girth combined 108"

6 - 10 business days to many major markets1,2

$80.90

$80.90

Reactions: Mkvarner

Awesomesauce

Apr 20, 2016
Buyer beware,

I had a great deal of pain getting this company to refund my money as promised. I'm not going into much details but i had to ask Paypal to intervene for a refund.

After agreeing to have me shipped back all 4 packages, they decided only refund for 2 packages and then completely ignored my messages. What kind of scum bag moves that they pulled!. Luckily i documented everything and took pics of all the packages as i was packing and dropping off at postal office. I imagine without these documents, i would be ****ed and paypal wont be able to help.

Also they dont even know how to pack motherboard properly. No anti static bag, they just wrap the boards with bubble plastic wrap then put foam around the box. Each package is over $300USD for gods sake. They said they tested the packages? but so careless in packing? why?

I've wasted time and energy to deal with this.

Sep 22, 2015
Buyer beware,

I had a great deal of pain getting this company to refund my money as promised. I'm not going into much details but i had to ask Paypal to intervene for a refund.

After agreeing to have me shipped back all 4 packages, they decided only refund for 2 packages and then completely ignored my messages. What kind of scum bag moves that they pulled!. Luckily i documented everything and took pics of all the packages as i was packing and dropping off at postal office. I imagine without these documents, i would be ****ed and paypal wont be able to help.

Also they dont even know how to pack motherboard properly. No anti static bag, they just wrap the boards with bubble plastic wrap then put foam around the box. Each package is over $300USD for gods sake. They said they tested the packages? but so careless in packing? why?

Mine came very well wrapped in pink bubble wrap, which is anti-static bubble wrap. It took me several minutes to get it out. I can't speak for the rest of your experience because my combo is working without issues.

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016
Buyer beware,

I am not sure who you are but we do not have any orders with any of this type of complaint. If you have a problem you can contact me at pam@natex.us.

Awesomesauce

Apr 20, 2016
Mine came very well wrapped in pink bubble wrap, which is anti-static bubble wrap. It took me several minutes to get it out. I can't speak for the rest of your experience because my combo is working without issues.

3 of my packages were just plain bubble wrap. 3 packages in one shipment and one package in another shipment

After wasting time with the 3 packages, i decided not to bother with the last one. When i shipped the last one back in its sealed box, i opened the box to confirm right at the postal office, it got one layer of pink wrap.

AdditionalPylons

Apr 12, 2016
Oslo, Norway
@Jannis Jacobsen or @Mkvarner , I’m also in Norway and considering an order. Did you receive your orders yet? If so, what did you have to pay in toll and to the Norwegian postal service? (Se postens satser for fortulling.)
(For Norway there is 0% toll on computers, but I assume we have to pay the 25% VAT. It’s still a very good deal though.)

@NATEX
In the web shop, if I put deal #4 in the cart and select Norway I get 4 shipping options:
USPS Priority Mail International $55.2
USPS Priority Mail Express International $89.5
FedEx International Economy® $165.13
FedEx International Priority® $186.33
Is it only a difference of delivery time between the first two options?
Do all four include tracking?

Jannis Jacobsen

Mar 19, 2016
Norway
@Jannis Jacobsen or @Mkvarner , I’m also in Norway and considering an order. Did you receive your orders yet? If so, what did you have to pay in toll and to the Norwegian postal service? (Se postens satser for fortulling.)
(For Norway there is 0% toll on computers, but I assume we have to pay the 25% VAT. It’s still a very good deal though.)

@NATEX
In the web shop, if I put deal #4 in the cart and select Norway I get 4 shipping options:
My package should be delivered very soon, it arrived in Norway a day or 2 ago.
I used USPS Priority Mail International, and the difference is that express gets delivered at home not to the post office.
The same with Fedex.

The cost should be 25% + the fee (130 NOK or so).

-J

Reactions: AdditionalPylons

NATEX

Natex Representative
Mar 7, 2016

@NATEX
They include tracking via the customs label but that may or may not get updated after it leaves the USA. Please send me an email if you have additional questions.

Pam