APC RACKS (CA bay area only)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
I may want one or two depending on model and such and if price is firm :D what model?

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
If you know the model # or at least if they are the 1070mm deep or 1200mm deep that is helpful as well.

cw823

Jan 14, 2014
I don't live anywhere near close enough for these but I'm going to keep watching this forum tonight until you run out of things to post :D
I too am wondering how many threads he will spam in the FS/FT/WTB section.

Naeblis

Oct 22, 2015
Folsom, CA
I live in Folsom. And I have a 24 foot trailer. So I could go get a few for forum members and keep them around for a week or two.

$ 400 does seem a bit high

image.jpeg

RobertFontaine

Dec 17, 2015
Winterpeg, Canuckistan
I would love to see the look on my wife's face as a 42" rack went down into the basement :)

The car in the garage that has been on the hoist for over a year didn't seem to phase her. Maybe a data centre in the basement.

Diavuno

I would love to see the look on my wife's face as a 42" rack went down into the basement :)

The car in the garage that has been on the hoist for over a year didn't seem to phase her. Maybe a data centre in the basement.
It's job training... and helps keep the house warm.

or you can take my route:
Im running a business, now leave me to my work so we can eat!
*I employ my better half... shes usually helping with the basment of servers :p

Reactions: Chuntzu

markarr

Oct 31, 2013
Hello,

Was wondering if you were still looking to offload these? If so, what is the model #

rnavarro

Feb 14, 2013
you keep those sweet trucks far far away! I might not let you leave with it!
<--- clearly Red/Black is my thing
good choice though, I roll around in a 14 FX4 with the ecoboost.... everything except a moonroof!
Totally off topic, but I do like your truck :p