Europe - Where to source Ubiquiti UniFi-UAP-AC-LITE

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

maze

Apr 27, 2013
So, I'v been trying to source a wifi upgrade for my house.. But these doesnt seem to be available in Denmark, and from what I can understand.. neither in Scandinavia..

Anyone know any .eu shops where they are in stock?

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
This store also does not have the Lite version in stock, but they do have the LR version for about 20 Euro more + VAT.

Patrick

Administrator
Staff member
Dec 21, 2010
There are distributors in Poland that sell to European countries.

Interestingly enough, Poland is one of the biggest markets for Ubiquiti. Not because that is where they are used. Instead distributors there just use the fact that it is cheaper to operate there to beat German and other European distributors on price.

Aluminum

Sep 7, 2012
This company needs to hire someone to fix their supply chain, they suck in NA too. They have a few random (mostly noname/rinky-dink) suppliers that get random stock shipments.

I like their products but they have a weird and interesting corporate history.

Reactions: Patrick

marv

Apr 2, 2015
basically they sell to anyone who is able to buy a ship container of their products. And that means big competition between sellers and small margins. Also probably the reason "big" suppliers dont sell it, or if they do, its expensive.

By interesting history you mean accusations of mob practices between their manufacturers in China, distributors smuggling their products to Iran, huge fluctuation in stock price etc? :)

They seem to be over that, although other problem- releasing hardware years before usable software seems to persist so far.

sth

Oct 29, 2015
Stock is making its way into the channel slowly - I picked up 3 pro models a few weeks back from one of the US dealers on UBNT web site. I had to phone several before I found one who had 30 units in stock.

Attachments

ultradense

Feb 2, 2015
The new uap-ac are having production issues. I'm a big fan of Ubiquity, but with every new product they have production and supply issues during the first 6 months.

maze

Apr 27, 2013
Pricing is kinda rediq though - Lite "should be" sub 1000kr...

Hope there's some available before Christmas!
Theres a Danish webshop Selling the lite version for 720 DKK a piece. But wont be in Stock untill late january it seems.. :/

Time to poke the boss to give me an old one and wait for Them to come in Stock sometime next year

kroem

Aug 16, 2014
Theres a Danish webshop Selling the lite version for 720 DKK a piece. But wont be in Stock untill late january it seems.. :/

Time to poke the boss to give me an old one and wait for Them to come in Stock sometime next year
Yeah Senetic have them listed around that price too...

Seems we have to wait for the Pro until spring...

I really want to exchange my current Nighthawk 7500 "AP", but I light be a little ahead of myself thinking UAP will be better...

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
Yeah Senetic have them listed around that price too...
Have you ever ordered something from Senetic? if you have, how was your experience?

They seem to have some nice deals, but their website is a little shady (google translate quality translation), so I have always avoided them.

kroem

Aug 16, 2014
I have not... just "seen them around"...shouldn't maybe recommend them then :)