Corsair 60gb ssd 30$CND

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dajinn

Jun 2, 2015
yuck, i can't stand ncix. they shipped me an 8 TB drive in nothing but the OEM anti-static bag and flattened out bubble wrap. all the way from washingston state, no doubt it was tossed around by the shipping boys on the way here getting all shocked and shook up with no absolutely zero padding. laziness like that just speaks volumes about them.

pyro_

Oct 4, 2013
I buy from them all the time. Granted I can walk right into the brick and mortar store to pick up my stuff from them

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Thanks for the heads up. I'll probably pick up a few. As for the quality of service at NCIX that is certainly not their strength. I am glad that I live and work within 10 minutes of 3 so I never have to worry about their shipping.

alex1002

Apr 9, 2013
These drives keep cheap. But isn't 60gb way too low in space. Considering we can get a 256gb for $95

pyro_

Oct 4, 2013
Agreed for most uses they are way too small and I would not want one in a desktop/laptop

The way I am going to use the ones I picked up is strictly as a boot drive for hyper-v. Once that is installed and the system boots the drive is not used and I will have larger and higher performance ssds for the actual data and vms on the server. Heck I could set up a raid 1 of these for 60$ to make sure the server keeps going even if one dies. Would have preferred an intel or similar drive for this but they are still up around 100$ each up here right now and I don't have time to get them shipped to Niagara Falls NY and go pick them up if I was to buy from the US since I want to put together a machine this weekend

alex1002

Apr 9, 2013
True enough I agree with you. Server boot drive is a an excellent choice. You inspiring me to move my backup server to a raid 1 using these ssds.

craneopbru

Oct 12, 2015
Good deal, especially with the exchange rate the way it is.

But you should probably disclose the fact that you posted an affiliate link.

pyro_

Oct 4, 2013
Sorry did not know it was an affiliate link. Just copy and pasted the url from the browser