FS: Intel NUC DCCP847DYE

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
I was using this as a HTPC for some time, but have no need for it anymore.

Comes with 4Gb RAM installed, 64Gb SSD, and an Intel Wireless-N card (system is wiped, cannot recall specific model at this moment)

Asking $225 shipped. Do not have the VESA mount for it anymore.

neo

Mar 18, 2015
Not to be rude, but I just speced out your identical system on Amazon for cheaper - new.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
Well, can't so much about the FD typo - oops.

Model number for the NUC is in the title though.

@neo - you're correct about the pricing. I will do it for $150 shipped since I didn't check pricing on Amazon before listing.

Reactions: neo

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
That is a good deal for a complete NUC.

I use my Celeron NUC for RDP for local IPMI, simple and easy... (non production/data-center). They have SO MANY usages!! You can't go wrong with this folks.

Navy_BOFH

Aug 2, 2013
That is a good deal for a complete NUC.

I use my Celeron NUC for RDP for local IPMI, simple and easy... (non production/data-center). They have SO MANY usages!! You can't go wrong with this folks.
Agreed! Up until the Mac Mini shift in the house (we went Apple-focused so my wife can maintain the setup as well as I can) and easily automate backups and such much easier than we did with Windows. But even then, we use the Mac Mini as a server and HTPC in the living room, and then a NUC in each bedroom instead of a Roku or other type of device. GREAT for Plex since they will direct-stream, so less taxing on the server for transcoding. The server I have for sale here is WAY overkill for what I am running now.

Reactions: Chuntzu

HellDiverUK

Jul 16, 2014
Great job those machines, I also use my 847 NUC for remote access (Just using TeamViewer on Windows 7), and it also runs PVBeanCounter which links in with my solar panels and my power meter to link up to pvoutput.org. I've mine fitted in a TranquilPC passive case. I think there's 12GB of RAM in it (it takes 1.5v RAM unlike most of the other NUCs which are 1.35v), and its running off the old Plextor mSATA SSD that came out of my laptop when I upgraded it.