$100 eBay Gift Card for $95

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

OBasel

Dec 28, 2010
Thanks... I got the last one and it worked fine. Just enter code at checkout.

OBasel

Dec 28, 2010
This is like free money to anyone on here. I like the e-mail one better. Took 5-10 min instead of a week or two with the mailed one. Thanks OP!

HotFix

May 20, 2015
Silver Spring MD
blogs.technet.com
Nice on the limit 2!

I click through STH. Gotta support the site and that's really easy (and worth more than $1 to me)
Dumb question - how do you click "through" STH? Do I just click the link in the forums, or is there somewhere else I have to go to first on STH?

Also I purchased 2 gift cards, but I am trying to use them and getting the error "This coupon code is not yet ready for use. Please try again later.". Anyone know how long these take to become active?

Last edited:

MiniKnight

Mar 30, 2012
NYC
Dumb question - how do you click "through" STH? Do I just click the link in the forums, or is there somewhere else I have to go to first on STH?

Also I purchased 2 gift cards, but I am trying to use them and getting the error "This coupon code is not yet ready for use. Please try again later.". Anyone know how long these take to become active?
You just click on the link I think.

I've gotten these before. Last one took a few hours but ebay so it's good.

Reactions: HotFix