(Worldwide) MicroCloud, CPU and Memory

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Yarik Dot

Apr 13, 2015
I would be carefull about this system. When looking at the pictures, I can see corosion/rust. The system was very likely in a wet environment.

I bought the same system in germany few years back with the same corosion and the system was completely ****ed up.

Alex0220

Feb 13, 2021
I would be carefull about this system. When looking at the pictures, I can see corosion/rust. The system was very likely in a wet environment.

I bought the same system in germany few years back with the same corosion and the system was completely ****ed up.
The system has been cleaned as much as possible. Rust is not a problem because it is only on the outside.

And yes, the system was in a wet environment but not right now. And it was not put into a wet environment by me but by the seller where I bought it from.

gigatexal

I'm here to learn
Nov 25, 2012
Portland, Oregon
alexandarnarayan.com
The following items are for sale. Please note:

The shipping cost is not included. All items will be shipped from Germany.
If you buy more than one item I'll give a discount.

Supermicro 5037MC-H12TRF 2000 Euros
2x Samsung 32GB Registered ECC 2666MHz Memory 85 Euros each
1x Intel Xeon Gold 6242 16C/32T 1100 Euros

Four of the twelve nodes are populated with the following hardware:

Intel Xeon E3-1230v2
16GB ECC Memory
256GB Samsung PM871A SSD

Every nodes has been tested and is fully working.

Pick up for the MicroCloud if possible in Germany, FFM area or shipping to any destination. The buyer needs to buy the full price. This thing weighs over 55kgs with both rails. Everything else can be easily shipped.

Images of the system:

Had no idea they sold clouds in a box!