US - STH Perpetual Freebies Thread

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Ralph_IT

I'm called Ralph
Apr 12, 2021
/home
Found the RAM of my decommissioned N40L, DDR3 Unbuffered ECC.
2 x KFJ9900E/8G Kingston branded.

Since I don't have a DDR3 system anymore I cannot assure they'll work, but never got an issue with them while installed.
Shipping from Spain, EU.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and Filez

Filez

Feb 18, 2019

Since I don't have a DDR3 system anymore I cannot assure they'll work, but never got an issue with them while installed.
Shipping from Spain, EU.
pm

Reactions: Samir

chinesestunna

Jan 23, 2015

Shipping from Spain, EU.
Dang missed this, really need it too :)

Truckin

Jun 4, 2021
[LF]-USA

Trying to expand my home lab setup for school. If anyone has any parts for a Dell PE R710 they don't need I would be glad to give them a good home. Live in NC, USA.
Thank you!
Truckin

Reactions: eduncan911

SINN78

Apr 3, 2016
Anyone interested in EMC KTN-STL3 15 bay chassis? i have 2 of these 1 has a full set of trays i used both sata and sas drives in this one
the other should also have a full set of trays however i never used this unit i got it as a backup you would have to pick it up in Brooklyn,NY
figured id see if anyone wanted them before i trashed them

eduncan911

The New James Dean
Jul 27, 2015
eduncan911.com
Anyone interested in EMC KTN-STL3 15 bay chassis? i have 2 of these 1 has a full set of trays i used both sata and sas drives in this one
the other should also have a full set of trays however i never used this unit i got it as a backup you would have to pick it up in Brooklyn,NY
I was looking at those and wasn't sure if normal drives would work and what exact HBA/FC card is needed for such a thing.

I was just in Brooklyn yesterday! Dammit. Not sure when my next trip would be down there.

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
In that case i'll take them, ECC UDIMMs should work just fine in my parents their computer.
And if they don't, you shouldn't have any trouble trading them for the non-ecc version. :) The 8GB ecc udimms are in such high demand to max out older platforms like the R210. (I'm actually surprised no one has taken them yet for such a purpose.)

Filez

Feb 18, 2019
And if they don't, you shouldn't have any trouble trading them for the non-ecc version. :) The 8GB ecc udimms are in such high demand to max out older platforms like the R210. (I'm actually surprised no one has taken them yet for such a purpose.)
if it were in US, sure!

lopgok

Aug 14, 2017
I have an ipad 3d gen stuck in Germany at deutsche post.
This is due to ebay screwing up international shipping.

I can get it shipped to someone, but they need to have a German shipping address. The ipad works, but is quite old. Please dm me a shipping address.

Wasmachineman_NL

Wittgenstein the Supercomputer FTW!
Aug 7, 2019
I have an ipad 3d gen stuck in Germany at deutsche post.
This is due to ebay screwing up international shipping.

I can get it shipped to someone, but they need to have a German shipping address. The ipad works, but is quite old. Please dm me a shipping address.
@RageBone

nophtosh

May 8, 2020
US-NE
@SINN78 I might be interested if these didn't already make their way to the trash.

Ralph_IT

I'm called Ralph
Apr 12, 2021
/home
Buried beneath a ton of crap I've found the original RAM stick of my N40L.
It's a Samsung 4GB DDR3 Unbuffered ECC RAM. (HP Branded).
Ships from EU, Spain.

semidetached

Sep 18, 2018
Looking for a good home

- E5-2650v3 w/ missing caps
- OCP mezzanine ConnectX-3 10GbE single SFP port
- PCIe serial port, low profile bracket (the cutest card you've ever seen)

Ships from US zip 17036

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Have a Sandisk U110 64GB SATA SSD (2.5"). Won't hold much, but could be a boot drive? Shipping from Phoenix ($3-4 within the continental US). - Gone

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and Bert