FS: Supermicro X11DPH-T + 216BE1C-R920LPB Barebone

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
USPS money orders or Google Wallet preferred as PayPal fees add up. Will also entertain trades since I like new toys and rotate through hardware regularly. I think my reputation should help: Heatware

Local pickup available in Phoenix. Will ship internationally.

Like the title states, have a barebone system consisting of a Supermicro X11DPH-T and 216BE1C-R920LPB chassis. Motherboard has highlights such as dual 10GbE and dual M.2 slots (110mm length). Chassis has a SAS3 expander backplane, PWS-920P-SQ power supplies, and the optional dual 2.5" rear hot-swap bay module (MCP-220-82609-0N). Barebone is in like-new condition and will ship in the original Supermicro box with a full set of rails.

I have some spare CPUs, RAM, and HBAs if you want more than the barebone as well. Chassis is also surprisingly quiet (at least idle) if that matters at all to you.

$999 and it's all yours - Sold

Last edited:
Reactions: NablaSquaredG

kromberg

Jan 18, 2021
I hope this is still around in about two weeks when my spendable cash is replenished.

geonap

Mar 2, 2021
bought this from BlueFox, haven't taken off the heatsinks but i will soon, here's to hoping he left some gold cpu's in there by mistake!