UK TAKEN [FTAG: 42U Rack Cabinet, flat packed for collection [London, UK]]

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
Hello all!

I am starting a new job soon. Therefore I am vacating my studio workshop and ending a few projects I was working on until recently. I have a lot of industrial and enterprise server hardware to sell or give away FTAG (free to a good home).

FTAG: Toten GS Cabinet, 42u, 1000 mm Deep, 800mm Wide, 3 Fixed Shelfs + 2 Fan Units + Cable Management

800mm wide which is easier to work with than a 600mm. However being 1000mm deep it does it mean you can add 670mm servers. It's a relatively large cabinet so you can fit pretty much most rack-mountable servers.

It is packaged as a flat-packaged self-assemble rack cabinet in five large, flat-packaged, boxes. I will of course help move them from my office to your van (I recommend collection with a van or courier with van).

This item is among the first things I'm giving away because I need to free up some room. This will make it easier to catalog and sell/give away. I will be advertising other items too in the next few days.

Post code: N15 4QL (Seven Sisters and Tottenham Hale)

Any recommendations for other mailing lists or web forums to advertize this offer are welcome too.

Thank you all!!

Kind regards,

Andrew

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London

Bradford

May 27, 2016
I'm moving near Salisbury in July, I'm interested in what you're clearing out!

ullbeking

Jul 28, 2017
London
I have to vacate this office in two weeks, and I'm currently trying to update my inventory and make it all nice and helpful with photos and ideas for what some of the servers should be used for.