Ebay x550-t2 real?

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

RTM

Jan 26, 2014
Given that it is a seller from China, I believe you should expect it to be a knock off.
From what I can tell, they have 114 of these available for sale, so they definitely have a steady source available (likely not just someone selling spare parts etc.), and price wise it more or less matches the lowest available price for a board with that chip.

I found this other listing selling what appears to be the exact same card where it is listed as OEM, which frequently means it's a knock off (of course that is not actually what OEM means, but that is a separate discussion).

It is just an estimate, but I believe it is a knock off.

Of course that is not the same as saying it will not work, it is quite likely that it will.

pedda pedal

Nov 14, 2015
Given that it is a seller from China, I believe you should expect it to be a knock off.
From what I can tell, they have 114 of these available for sale, so they definitely have a steady source available (likely not just someone selling spare parts etc.), and price wise it more or less matches the lowest available price for a board with that chip.

I found this other listing selling what appears to be the exact same card where it is listed as OEM, which frequently means it's a knock off (of course that is not actually what OEM means, but that is a separate discussion).

It is just an estimate, but I believe it is a knock off.

Of course that is not the same as saying it will not work, it is quite likely that it will.
Well i bought some x540-t2 of ebay a couple of years ago and half of them have broken so that's why i'm cautious and want the real thing, no knock offs.