Amazon Deal of the Day CyberPower OR700LCDRM1U & OR1500LCDRM1U

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

maze

Apr 27, 2013
So no offence.. but next time you want people to use your ref link.. be cool, and post both with and without - give people a choice. Makes you out to be less of a kickback fisherman..

Reactions: tommybackeast

redeamon

Jun 10, 2018
Normally I'd agree, except there's no ref link... but thanks for the kind words- it'll help me remember to post deals to the community in the future.

Google "amazon goldbox deal of the day", click "Gold Box Deals | Today's Deals - Amazon.com" then click "See Details" and you'll have the same link that I posted.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aestr

amalurk

Dec 16, 2016
I believe the OR model #s are not full sine wave (PFC models are) and may have trouble with high-efficiency active pfc power supplies used in many servers.

maze

Apr 27, 2013
Normally I'd agree, except there's no ref link... but thanks for the kind words- it'll help me remember to post deals to the community in the future.

Google "amazon goldbox deal of the day", click "Gold Box Deals | Today's Deals - Amazon.com" then click "See Details" and you'll have the same link that I posted.
If so, i do apoligize - I saw "ref=" in the link and made an assumption. Too many places people poste ref links without making a notice of it.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
ref= is not a referral link, amazon uses a different format. ref= is used to track movement within the site believe.