FS: 90+ sticks of 16GB 2Rx4 PC3-12800R

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
Micron MT36JSF2G72PZ-1G6E1

90+ sticks available. I have yet to test these but hope to have that done soon. Just posting this thread early to gauge interest.

These come from an e-cycler so should be fresh system pulls and functional, but I will confirm that before I ship anything.

Aiming for $20/stick but will gladly discount for bulk purchases. I've sold other RAM here in the past with no problems whatsoever.

Reactions: Samir

pintu1228

Aug 19, 2019
Do you know if these will work with Supermicro motherboards (X8DTE and X9DRi-F)? If so, what kind of pricing can you do for 28 sticks?

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
Hi @aljaxus I believe I have 14 left.

I believe I do have a few sticks of matching-spec but different brand I could include as well if you need a full 18 sticks.

I will look into international shipping. I suspect it may be cost prohibitive. I shipped some of the memory here from the US to Canada and the price was nearly 4x what it costs domestically for the same package. So I can't imagine what it might be to EU. Still I will see what the USPS offers up. If you can provide a FedEx shipping label of your own, I suppose that would also work?

aljaxus

Jul 6, 2019
Them Interwebz
aljaxus.eu
Hi @aljaxus I believe I have 14 left.

I believe I do have a few sticks of matching-spec but different brand I could include as well if you need a full 18 sticks.

I will look into international shipping. I suspect it may be cost prohibitive. I shipped some of the memory here from the US to Canada and the price was nearly 4x what it costs domestically for the same package. So I can't imagine what it might be to EU. Still I will see what the USPS offers up. If you can provide a FedEx shipping label of your own, I suppose that would also work?
I don't mind different brands.

melk

Meet me in the wired
Nov 16, 2017
Charlotte / Atlanta
@melk Bump! Any new info?
Hi, looks like for "USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate" box would be $26 USD / $24 EUR to ship.

6-10 Business days to deliver, with Tracking.

"First Class" service may be a bit cheaper but generally takes longer and is not expedited like Priority. I'm happy to ship via either method if you cover the shipping costs.

Payment would be via PayPal. If that works for you let me know and I can get them packaged up this weekend and in the mail on Monday.

aljaxus

Jul 6, 2019
Them Interwebz
aljaxus.eu
Hi, looks like for "USPS Priority Mail International Flat Rate" box would be $26 USD / $24 EUR to ship.

6-10 Business days to deliver, with Tracking.

"First Class" service may be a bit cheaper but generally takes longer and is not expedited like Priority. I'm happy to ship via either method if you cover the shipping costs.

Payment would be via PayPal. If that works for you let me know and I can get them packaged up this weekend and in the mail on Monday.
This would work out great. I am starting a new private convo with your to talk about other details.