FS: QNAP + Infortrend NAS and more

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

BlueFox

Legendary Member Spam Hunter Extraordinaire
Oct 26, 2015
Fine print: I don't generally put things on hold unless I have a good reason to, however, if two people contact me about something, I tend to give priority to the first person. If you are around Phoenix, you can come pick up the items in person if you would like. Otherwise I'll ship it at your expense by a carrier of my choice (usually FedEx). I can ship internationally, however any prices with shipping included are for the continental US. If you find my prices unreasonable, I am always open to offers. I can upload higher resolution images if requested. Please do your research on all these items before buying them as if they aren't compatible with your stuff, I won't be held responsible for that. If you would like more pictures or have any questions, please PM me. Heatware

Feel free to entertain me with trade offers. I rotate through so much hardware and like new toys! I could especially use Supermicro C2550 board or similar.

$30 - Supermicro 847 36 bay chassis. Yes, really $30. It has been stripped completely bare. Local pickup only.

$199 Shipped - Sold - Supermicro X9SRL-F. You'll get the IO shield and original box.

$179 Shipped - Sold - Supermicro 846A backplane. Upgrade your SAS1 or TQ backplane!

$299 Shipped - Sold - Supermicro A1SRM-LN7F-2758. You'll get the IO shield and original box. There is a tiny amount of damage on one corner (pictured) that affects no traces/functionality (doesn't even touch the grounding plane), hence the price. Pictured SSD (Intel SLC one) not included unless requested. I also have a small SATA DOM I could include too. STH Review (9.9/10)

$89 Shipped - Xeon E3-1220v2

$599 - QNAP TS-1079 Pro. 10 bay prosumer NAS. Works great. Can be upgraded to 10GBE.

$649 - Infortrend EonNAS 3016S - This is a 3U 16 bay storage appliance that uses regular x86 hardware and has a ZFS backend. I only have one of these, so I have not opened the box and poked around inside, so this is still brand new and sealed and under warranty through the end of 2017 (verified with manufacturer). I do know it also has a Core i3, 8GB of DDR3, and 5 gigabit ethernet (one for management). It also has external SAS ports for hooking up more drives via a SAS expander. Redundant power supplies included as well. Manufacturer link.

$60 each - Sold - WesternDigital Caviar Black 2TB Exact model is WD2002FAEX. Have 10 available.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir and keasley

keasley

Apr 21, 2016
Would you be willing to ship to APO AE 09354 address, currently deployed to Bagram Air Base, Afghanistan? Would like to purchase both Supermicro A1SRM-LN7F-2758 & Supermicro X9SRL-F. I will send the complete address in a PM.

Reactions: Samir

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Sure. APO isn't a problem since it's just going through USPS. Done it before a few times.

BlueFox

Oct 26, 2015
Unfortunately I sold the QNAP NAS a long time ago.