[FS] Intel S2600CP2J motherboards, some with HA node components

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

dstanding

Jan 27, 2015
Morristown NJ
Found four S2600CP2J motherboards in storage and looking to get rid of them. These are dual-socket E5 V1/V2 boards with 16 DIMM slots, 2x onboard GbE, and an onboard SAS HBA.

1 is a loose board. 3 of them are installed in hot swap server nodes that we had on hand as spares. Of these nodes, 2 are set up for low profile cards and 1 is set up for a combination of riser cards including an internal 10GbE dual port card.

These have never been powered on. Rear I/O shield is not included as these were intended for use in custom servers.

$110 + shipping each. If you want to buy all 4, let me know and we can work something out. The price will include the board plus whatever parts out of one node that you want. Most likely the parts will be useless since they're designed for a very specific application, but hey maybe you want some sheet metal.

I am not sure of the BIOS version on these. They should be compatible with E5 V2s since that's what the system shipped with, but I don't have a CPU on hand to check.