OCZ Filing for Bankruptcy

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

_Arthur

Nov 23, 2013
The Netherlands
OCZ Filing for Bankruptcy, Announces Offer From Toshiba to Purchase Assets

SAN JOSE, CA -- (Marketwired) -- 11/27/13 -- OCZ Technology Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: OCZ), a leading provider of high-performance solid state drives (SSDs) for computing devices and systems, today announced that on November 25, 2013, it received notices that Hercules Technology Growth Capital, Inc. ("Hercules") took exclusive control of the Company's depository accounts at Silicon Valley Bank and Wells Fargo Bank, National Association. As set forth in the Company's recent SEC filings, Hercules and the Company are parties to a loan and security agreement. As previously reported, the Company is not in compliance with certain of the operating ratios and covenants in the loan agreement. As a result of such action and pursuant to Hercules' written instruction, the depository institutions disbursed the cash in the Company's respective accounts to accounts under the control of Hercules.

News | OCZ Technology Investor Relations

Never liked their SSDs and/or products. I hope Toshiba can make something out if it.

wyluliraven

Nov 6, 2012
Atlanta, GA
Honestly, having watched them for the last few years, no one is surprised.

Just wish my employer would have listened to me and sold their OCZ drives six months ago, because now they are next to worthless.