FS - Supermicro E300-9D-8CN8TP Barebone - Used

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rolando

Aug 8, 2019
Used for about 10 months as a home lab server, I'm selling it because I want to start a project of a mini-itx server and this has a flex-atx motherboard. is all working in perfect status. I'm including the stock power adapter, and the CPU active cooling extra part if you want to mount this in another ATX case and the riser card I used for a PCIe card I have for a couple of NVMe SSD disks.
  • Intel Xeon D-2146NT 8-Core Processor
  • 4x GbE LAN, 2x 10GbE LAN, 2x 10G SFP+, 1x Dedicated IPMI
  • Supports up to 512GB ECC LRDIMM Memory
  • Built-in Intel QAT up to 40Gbps Crypto/Compression
  • 1x PCI-E 3.0 x8 slot or 2.5" fixed drive bay
  • Case Dimensions: 10" x 8.9" x 1.7"

Extras included:

1 x SNK-C0111AP4L Active CPU cooler (is the one that supermicro sells for this MB and socket, already tried but as it doesn't fit the 1U format the only option is to install it in another case or without the top panel).
1 x RSC-RR1U-E8 (this is an x8 PCIe riser card that needed if you want to use for example an add-on card for add, for example, NVMe SSD disks)

Important Notes:

• It doesn't include RAM or disks is the barebone plus the previously detailed extras.
  • I only will be able to ship the item on the 17th of December as I will be in the US for a business trip. Local pick-up is possible if you are in the Fort Lauderdale area (I'm going to be there from 17th to 19th).

Price: USD 1000.00 (including shipping to the US via UPS Ground)
Payment method accepted: Paypal

Last edited:
Reactions: gigatexal