2x Connectpro Rack Mount LCD SL2-18A New in boxes $350

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
2nd pic, look at the label very closely, dints in the box and label. Guy has been posting a higher price on this forum for $750 and $400 on reddit.

ConnectPRO SP-SL2-18-L

[FS][USA-MN] Qty 2 - ConnectPRO SP-SL2-18-L LCD KVM Console : homelabsales
ohh new lower price. Yes, I used the scratches and dents to ID it across two other posts... My bar code scanning software couldn't id the SN well enough from the posts - so I found 2 other listings. You've found one I did not see - so a third - and all 4 posts have different starting asking prices...

Found a reddit post dated earlier this week for $600 OBO (MN for sale). maybe local pickup?
Found an ebay posting for $850 shipped OBO.

the home labs one is the lowest price. again maybe this is local pickup so that's the discount.

The reddit posts have the serials unredacted ... so why not here too?

I mean if you want to advertise different prices to different communities, that's your business I suppose.

But I guess consistency would be nice. Is it mandated?
... and all of the posts seem to be OBO.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Just wanted to point out to some naive buyer. Same guy was on FB peddling his shit and got called out.
So are you saying this is not a legit seller?

Reddit requires a picture with a handwritten timestamp and that is there on the homelab listing.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
So are you saying this is not a legit seller?
Hard to say, but I can see he is using multiple aliases, selling everything from house rentals to gift cards.

On his STH profile he lists his age 25 but I see he started selling stuff around 1999 which would mean he was 5 years when he started? Nahh that age isn't right. One name comes up and that guy is around 35 or so which would make sense.

https://forums.servethehome.com/index.php?members/uppie1414.15798/

Reactions: Samir and itronin

uppie1414

Jan 22, 2018
Lot going on here I see.

I've had these things for about 4 years now, trying to clear out. Honestly am open to any offers. Let's see if I can clear this up, since someone apparently hired serverking to check me out...haha. I think I should be flattered?

Reddit is Danny, a coworker--you can see we're both here in MN. Samir actually PMed me that I should post these on homelab reddit to get them sold much faster. Danny has a presence there, so I had him post whatever he thought was fair and repost if they don't sell. I haven't kept up on it. I'm very open to pricing. I updated. Yeah, that's mine on ebay too. We started lowering these things to move out, so that's why it's not consistent.

uppie1414 on heatware speaks for itself, so let me know if you have any problems

Unsure what you mean by me posting on FB and getting called out? I don't sell server gear on that (I did post my duplex for rent though).

Age on this site...no clue, I think I put a random age, as I wasn't sure how much I could trust the site initially and just never changed it.

If you have any questions about me as a seller or my honestly, please just ask me. Oh......does anyone want to buy these? HAH

Reactions: itronin and Samir

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
Reddit is Danny, a coworker--you can see we're both here in MN
Makes sense.

Oh......does anyone want to buy these? HAH
$99.92 for both.

*please note that I do have these up on other sites. I am a busy person who is lazy at times apparently and does not update pricing. I list on ebay (usually the highest) and just started lowering these on sites to move out (reddit was the lowest via my coworker). All listings are best offer, so just shoot me a line and we can work something out. Thanks!
Sounds good to me, I liked that disclosure.

Last edited:
Reactions: itronin and Samir

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
Does anyone know the minimum rack depth that this will work in?

website specs say: "A compact and efficient way to control multiple computers in a 19” by 36” deep Rack Cabinet."...

I'd expect to see something like "... up to 36" deep..." instead of "by 36"... if it was adjustable down.
rails look adjustable and additional information is just providing the packing box dimensions.

I have a short depth rack @ 27.5" or so.

no ideas if this will fit and I had been eye-balling some cheap CTX KVM units on ebay but they disappeared.

itronin

Nov 24, 2018
Denver, Colorado
free bump from a satisfied customer.

Was willing to negotiate price, very fast shipping, original packaging, successful test outside of the rack.