Trilogy's HPDU - High Density Rack PDU - H2MO2N150OXXXO7

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Dbuffed

Jul 29, 2018

Does anyone know someone who would be interested in purchasing one of these. I've been having it on ebay for a couple of months now and I'm not sure many people know what it is.

Its a high density PDU that sits on top of cabinets. The MSRP is $7,000. I'm looking to get it sold for around $3,500-$4,000.

I wouldn't mind dishing out about $200-$300 for someone to help me get it sold I just want to get it out of my garage and finally downsize.

The PDU is about a year old, minimal wear and tear and everything works. The photo posted is a stock photo but I have more in my phone is anyone know's anyone that interested in buying.

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
GLWS!

I think it is a pretty niche product. Being metered @ the socket is handy and it is smaller than a Starline or similar system but several times the price. You may need to drop the price down to get bites unless someone is explicitly looking for one of them.

Reactions: Samir and Dbuffed

Dbuffed

Jul 29, 2018
NEMA L6-30’s? How many how many total outlets are there?
8 outlets A+B (8 total) and they can be changed but you'd need to order additional outlets from Trilogy. The outlets sell faster than the full module itself. The current ones in are the NEMA L6-30’s.

Reactions: Samir