SOLD: 3 x X11SPH-nCTF, Xeon Scalable CPUs

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Aestr

Oct 22, 2014
Seattle
Clearing out after a recent review of my equipment. This will likely be the first batch of a few. Everything is in good working order and will be tested again prior to shipping out.

I've sold a number of things on the forums here so if you have any questions just ask.

Payment: Paypal if shipping. Cash if local pickup.

Shipping: USPS or UPS. Shipping listed is to CONUS. I may ship internationally, but it's a case by case decision and my preference is to use a freight forwarder.

Local Pickup: Los Angeles (90068)

Trades: None at the moment

X11SPH-nCTF (qty:1)- SOLD $350 shipped

These are great boards for a storage servers as they have SAS3, 10 Gbase-T and NVME onboard meaning you can fit everything into a 1U chassis and still have a slot for higher speed networking. Will ship with IO shield.

X11SPH-nCTF | Motherboards | Products | Super Micro Computer, Inc.

https://www.servethehome.com/supermicro-x11sph-nctf-atx-storage-motherboard-review/

Last edited:

redeamon

Jun 10, 2018
Hey Aestr,

By chance did you do any linux compiles on the Qk1K? I'm looking for a fast compiler cpu for development.

David

ere109

Jan 19, 2021
Denver
I just sent you a note, as well, in case you come across more or decide to part with the one you kept. Looking to upgrade from an X9.