** Gone** *FREE* Old Crap (DFW)

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

StevenDTX

Aug 17, 2016
I have five old SuperMicro chassis I am getting rid of for free. If you are in the Dallas / Fort Worth area and would be willing to come pick any or all of this up, it's yours for FREE!!

I am not willing to ship anything as I don't have any boxes and I have no desire to put much effort into this. If its not gone by 9/28, its going to the dump.

1 x SuperMicro CSE-825TQ w/ 12 3.5" drive bays, X9SPU-F and RSC-R1UU-2E8 riser. No CPU, No RAM. 2 x 801R power supplies. No Rails.

1 x SuperMicro CSE-825TQ w/ 12 3.5" drive bays, X8SIU-F and riser. It has a CPU and heatsink, but I don't recall what it is and 32GB of RAM. 2 x 801R power supplies. No Rails.

I only have 19 drive trays for both of these chassis.

1 x SuperMicro CSE-933T w/ 15 3.5" drive bays. No Motherboard, No CPU, No RAM. 3 x PWS-00500M power supplies.

1 x SuperMicro CSE-833T w/ 8 x 3.5" and 2 x 5.25" drive bays. No Motherboard, No CPU, No RAM. 3 x PWS-00500M power supplies.

1 x SuperMicro CSE-833T w/ 8 x 3.5" and 2 x 5.25" drive bays. No Motherboard, No CPU, No RAM. 3 x PWS-00500M power supplies. This one is kind of in pieces and the back is missing. No idea what happened to it. But it also comes with an extra power supply chassis.

I have rails for all of the 3U chassis, but I seem to be missing the adjustable end pieces for 5 of the 6 rails. I am still cleaning out my office, so I may run across them.

Thanks for looking!

b_adl_y

Sep 14, 2019
Hey there is an e-recylcer that is based out of Watauga called DFW Reclaimers. They go all over the metro and would probably collect this stuff for you so don't have to throw them in some dump. They usually pick up for free; they just don't pay out if there is any value. You might want to check them out - 817-291-1067.

Reactions: StevenDTX and Samir

StevenDTX

Aug 17, 2016
Hey there is an e-recylcer that is based out of Watauga called DFW Reclaimers. They go all over the metro and would probably collect this stuff for you so don't have to throw them in some dump. They usually pick up for free; they just don't pay out if there is any value. You might want to check them out - 817-291-1067.
Thanks! I actually found them last night. I think I have a taker though.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
I always say reuse>recycling. If I was local I would have grabbed all of this and put it to work as just offline spares. :)

Reactions: StevenDTX