Dell H310

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
I don't know if this is a great deal, but it is a deal nonetheless, it might be useful to someone needing a spare or just getting started :)

The seller has them listed at $34.91 (US) / $46 (CAD) or best offer, plus shipping, and had 2 left at the time of my posting this.

The seller accepted an offer from me for 2 of them and countered. We met in the middle, so he is willing to do a deal on them at least. Here's the deal :)

Last edited:

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
These are already priced at the "going rate" as far as I can tell (i.e cheap as chips), so paying a little less for the 2 that I got was good enough for me. I deliberately didn't post my final winning bid because I didn't want to negatively impact the seller's sales of the remaining ones. I get that it is up to the seller to accept an offer or not, but the opposite side of that coin is that it is also up to the buyer to make an acceptable offer. I paid $30US ea for them plus shipping. Saving $10 on an already rock bottom priced item is not exactly the bargain of the century, but I think it was more than fair. YMMV :)

Reactions: Samir