NLFS

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

T_Minus

Build. Break. Fix. Repeat
Feb 15, 2015
No, it’s roughly $35 in fees.
I’ll work with the buy on shipping to help negate that charge if they want to save a few bucks.
I believe he's stating that it's against PayPal terms to charge a fee for accepting paypal ;) and you should include any such fees in your already advertised price...

Dark

Mar 9, 2019
I believe he's stating that it's against PayPal terms to charge a fee for accepting paypal ;) and you should include any such fees in your already advertised price...
I updated the description so the word ‘fees’ isn’t listed. Now folks can use their imagination on what it’s for.

Serverking

The quieter you are, the more you can hear...
Jan 6, 2019
I updated the description so the word ‘fees’ isn’t listed. Now folks can use their imagination on what it’s for.
Seems like you want to play games now, eh? Sure we can play that game!!

Patriot

Apr 18, 2011
Keep it civil you two. Dark, no need to get aggressive when its pointed out you are violating PP TOS.
Serverking... Credit card fees and cash discounts are the way of the world everywhere else.
Cash discount vs +3% for credit is the same thing... one is flirting TOS violation while being upfront one doesn't.

Reactions: T_Minus