FS: IBM G8124 (24x10Gb SFP+) Switch

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

PnoT

Mar 1, 2015
Texas
dang, I think these are pretty good prices has there been a shift in the market and these switches are not in demand or am I just that far off in price?

TerryPhillips

May 7, 2019
dang, I think these are pretty good prices has there been a shift in the market and these switches are not in demand or am I just that far off in price?
PnoT - I think you're offering a pretty good deal. I've used the BladeNetworks/IBM/Lenovo switches for years and I've always appreciated their feature sets and free firmware availability. Plus I like the fact they can be managed via web or cli. I too have some of the G8000 / G8052 / G8124 / G8332 switches plus some of the various IBM BladeCenter chassis switches. If I needed more I'd jump on your G8124 offer...

Reactions: Samir

PnoT

Mar 1, 2015
Texas
@TerryPhillips thanks for the input on the subject as it was rather odd they weren't selling. I've never sold switches before so they might just move slower because once you find the right one they're not replaced as fast as other components.

Reactions: Samir