APC Netshelter CX24U

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

MG01

Aug 14, 2019
Salt Lake City, Utah
Prefer local buyer and I would provide shipment for up to 80 miles

Freight charges make this a difficult sell
I am in the process of searching for various options of shipment

Messages are not clearly outlined to discern a continuing message or sender

The two sentence statement posted seems to be emotionally driven

MG01

Aug 14, 2019
Salt Lake City, Utah
Prefer local buyer and I would provide shipment for up to 80 miles

Freight charges make this a difficult sell
I am in the process of searching for various options of shipment

Messages are not clearly outlined to discern a continuing message or sender

The two sentence statement posted seems to be emotionally driven

MG01

Aug 14, 2019
Now I understand people can just butt in and say something when it doesn't really concern them
Sort of like ' look at me Mommy'

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Is it already palletized? If so, then freight would be the cheapest way to ship it.

pricklypunter

Nov 10, 2015
Canada
I agree, there should be no need for any member, new or otherwise, to be showing another a lack of respect. The OP posted an item for sale, and while true that it could be purchased secondhand for less, there are more tactful ways of putting that across. Moreover, the OP has stated that the item is brand new, so the price comparison that was made, is not really a fair one. The price the OP quoted is, I believe, more than fair for the item's condition, especially when you look at what buying a new one actually costs. While I understand why a member may feel the need to retaliate with a comment that would be seen or at least taken as inflammatory, I don't condone that either. We are all adults here, and should behave as such. Let's strive and aspire to help one another here, not back bite and isolate one another :)

imafreak

Apr 24, 2016
I bought one of these a couple years ago on this forum. I had it shipped via U-Ship. I entered it as a piece of furniture with the correct dimensions, weight, destination, and pickup. U-Ship estimated what it would cost to ship and put it out to bid. They work with private transporters driving around with mainly pick-up truck and trailer moving items for various people. I think it was around $200ish to go door to door from TX to AZ compared to $600+ to palletize and ship it via semi truck freight.

Reactions: Samir

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Wow, I'm surprise freight was that much. I used to pay $75 per pallet for one stacked 12ft high, and while I thought the weight of my loads were less, now that I'm thinking about it we needed a forklift or pallet jack to unload the pallet, so it probably would have been in the same weight range.

Blinky 42

Aug 6, 2015
PA, USA
May want to post the exact model # since there are diff variants in the 24U CX series (colors, w/ shock pallet or not etc). Pictures of the items never hurt :)

Reactions: Samir