Ebay export buying/selling history to CSV

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
So I need my buying and selling history for tax reasons and all programs I have found limit the data acquisition to the last 30 days or so.
Does anyone know of a tool (free or paid if not too expensive) that allows me to export everything from last year?
I've been screen-scraping the last years and I am sick of it...
I saw the Ebay API, so that might be an approach, but if there is something ready made at this point I'd be willing to shell out a few bucks to save some time...

BeTeP

Mar 23, 2019
I just pull my ebay history from the emails. I set up multiple sieve rules on my mail server which automatically sort all incoming ebay emails into different subfolders for CONFIRMED/UPDATED/DELIVERED orders and Paypal receipts.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Well I need it in csv for slicing and dicing - i.e. filtering tax deducatable items, matching against paypal or bank transfer , separating p&p costs, currency conversions etc pp

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
So after wasting a day in trying to get the Ebay API going I realized that none of the api calls can do more than 60 or 90 days back - which probably is the reason why I couldnt find any tool capable of longer times...

So I might set up a regular extraction script for 2020... or not.

For now I've written a q&d perl script to parse Ebay buying history c&p output. Thats far from a complete solution since it includes automatic Ebay currency conversion which I can't use and some other stuff but its a starting point.

Its based on german language but should be adjustable pretty quickly - I have attached it in case anyone needs a starting point.

Attachments

cageek

Jun 22, 2018
There is CSV support in the new seller's hub. Described here: Seller Hub

Goto 'Orders' tab, select 'Paid and shipped' for example, click on 'Download report' at top right of table to get CSV. It does not seem to go back more than 90 days as you mentioned. It does include tax paid/collected.

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
Ebay provided me the requested information via a GDPR data acquisition request - not sure thats much help outside Europe though, but for us its quite convineant :)