FS [US-MD] Lenovo SA120, RD450 Servers and other

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

ohnonono

Jun 2, 2016
Hello,

I've been lurking around here for a while, and am a little ashamed that my first post is to sell a bunch of stuff. But this is a great forum so here we go.

Selling a bunch of my Lenovo gear. Biggest reason is due to the noise. I don't have a dedicated room or basement so after getting my ears blown out after loading these boxes up with add-in cards, I had to make a change.

Hoping to sell this stuff locally before considering shipping as I'm weary about servers getting damaged in shipment. That said, I do have all of the original shipping materials, although they are quite beat up already. So if you're interested and in the Baltimore/DC metro area, let me know.

The SA120 is practically new and probably has maybe a few hours of runtime at most.

The RD450s are actually extremely quiet until you throw a 3rd party pcie card in there, then the fans kick up to about 6000rpm. I have four RD450 units and an RD350. They have basically all of the base add-on options you could buy for them other than the sd card units. While I'm not advertising these with much (or any) RAM I have used them with Micron MTA36ASF4G72PZ-2G3B1 and Samsung M393A4K40BB1-CRC0Q modules.

I have some other things I'll probably add later.

Prices are negotiable, especially if someone wants to take the whole lot off of my hands.

$700 - 1x SA120
  • 2 controller modules
  • 2 450watt psus
  • Rear SSD cages.
  • 4x 2.5" trays
  • Bonus 9200-8e with cable
$500 - 4x RD450 70DC001FUX
  • 8x3.5" drive configuration
  • 1x Xeon e5-2630v3
  • 1x 8GB DDR4 ECC Reg (Lenovo branded)
  • TPM
  • Thinkserver System Manager Premium module
  • RAILS
  • 1x 550watt psu
  • 2x drive trays (plus the original blanks)
  • additional FAN for 2nd cpu
  • both expansion risers included
$500 - 1x RD450
  • 8x3.5" drive configuration
  • 1x Xeon e5-2630v3
  • TPM
  • Thinkserver System Manager Premium module
  • RAILS
  • 2x 700watt psus
  • additional FAN for 2nd cpu
  • both expansion risers included
$250 - 1x RD350 barebones
  • 4x3.5" drive configuration
  • TPM
  • Thinkserver System Management Premium module
  • 2x700watt psus
  • additional fans for 2nd cpu
  • expansion riser included

If there are any questions feel free to post on this thread or send me a PM.

Thanks for looking.

Last edited:
Reactions: Samir

raiderj

Dec 27, 2014
I have an SA120, but it doesn't have the rear SSD cages/trays. Are you interested in selling those on their own? I live in VA.

ohnonono

Jun 2, 2016
For now I'd like to see if I can sell the unit complete, but if I decide to part it out I'll contact you.