Memorial Day Sales - P3605, 3TB, 4TB, S9300, etc.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

briandm81

Aug 31, 2014
Anyone receive their drives lately? Mine "shipped" on the 13, but still haven't actually shipped. Tracking just says label printed.

briandm81

Aug 31, 2014
does the p3605 will work (out of the box, no fw changes ) in supermicro hw under Proxmox (debian ) system?
I haven't tried proxmox, but they work great on windows and esxi. I have 2 of these. I use ubuntu to flash them to the RA13 firmware, so I'm guessing they would work fine in debian as well.

lhibou

Jun 12, 2019
Anyone receive their drives lately? Mine "shipped" on the 13, but still haven't actually shipped. Tracking just says label printed.
Same here! Got a tracking number and shipment notification six ish days ago.

Still hasn't been received by the carrier.

Let me know how it goes for you if you have any updates.

ewer0012

Feb 10, 2019
I received my order a while ago.

Last I heard from Chris, the seller has been fairly buried with STH Effect sales, so he's trying to get caught up. It's a father/son shop, and he's earnestly trying to get everything out.

Reactions: gigatexal

briandm81

Aug 31, 2014
Got it...mine was not a large order, but I'm sure STH has buried them. I'd really like to get my drives! Here's the latest update:
2019-07-21_21-52-12.png

It hasn't budged since the 13...now over a week. I'll continue to try to be patient!

techtoys

Feb 25, 2016
I'm glad I was lucky to avoid shipping. Last time I picked up the drives at a local Starbucks.

lhibou

Jun 12, 2019
I received my order a while ago.

Last I heard from Chris, the seller has been fairly buried with STH Effect sales, so he's trying to get caught up. It's a father/son shop, and he's earnestly trying to get everything out.
Ahh that's nice to hear. Lol @ STH flooding with orders!

Thanks for the updates :) Mine too has not moved since the 13th. Still a good deal even with 90$ shipping up here to Canada. Would be awesome if they shipped faster -- but, understand as a small business owner in retail/wholesale and all that.

Looking forward to it!

lhibou

Jun 12, 2019
You guys have more patience than I.
Admittedly, my patience only goes so far. Growing thin at this point.
I'll give it until the end of this week for it to be sorted out and received by the delivery carrier, before I open up a case for items not received.

Will report back good or bad!

EDIT: All good. See reply below.

Last edited:

lhibou

Jun 12, 2019
Update: seems it was an honest mistake. Package arrived!

Order finally made it into the delivery network. Arrived quickly once it was moving. It took almost three weeks to make it but they're here now and all is well. I think my order made it into the same shipment queue on the 13th as briandm1's did, but due to a paperwork mistake didn't get moving. Eventually they sorted it out. :)

Reactions: Evan