EU FS: DDR3 & DDR4 RAM, Intel Xeon CPUs, Asus & Supermicro motherboards

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

khangelov

Mar 11, 2015
Ordered 2x32GB Hynix PC4 DDR4 2Rx4 RDIMM 2400T HMA84GR7MFR4N-UH. Very quick communication..

Arcticfox

Sep 22, 2016
Received the memory I ordered. It was packaged very solidly and all sticks work at the advertised speed with no errors.

Reactions: tesla100

sonicz

May 21, 2013
If still available I would like a quote with shipping to Denmark on 2x 32GB Hynix PC4 DDR4 4Rx4 LRDIMM 2133P HMA84GL7MMR4N-TF (145€ 99€/module)

BR

tesla100

Jun 15, 2016
@tesla100 how did you take those awesome pics? gear? lighting setup?

bump for you!
Thank you, happy to hear somebody can appreciate the effort! :)

The light setup is very easy, I make the pictures on my balcony in the morning when it's in shadow (so it's lit only by indirect light from the sky). But what probably makes the difference is the camera. I use Sigma SD Quattro, which IMHO is the best affordable camera for product photography.

e97

Jun 3, 2015
Thank you, happy to hear somebody can appreciate the effort! :)

The light setup is very easy, I make the pictures on my balcony in the morning when it's in shadow (so it's lit only by indirect light from the sky). But what probably makes the difference is the camera. I use Sigma SD Quattro, which IMHO is the best affordable camera for product photography.
Shooting at golden hour is the best!

I didnt know Sigma made cameras, thats interesting body ill have to look into.

Are you using macro lens for product photography or general zoom?

tesla100

Jun 15, 2016
Shooting at golden hour is the best!

I didnt know Sigma made cameras, thats interesting body ill have to look into.

Are you using macro lens for product photography or general zoom?
If you like photography, then you definitely should check it! It's a stellar camera for that kind of photography where the main object is not moving fast (landscapes, products, family...). Not very good for sport photography or high iso shooting though.

It has a Foveon sensor which adapts a different approach on how to capture the colors than the classic Baern mask sensors, but as with everything, that has many advantages and drawbacks too.. But for me it's perfect, I really like it's film like pictures (maybe because I still shoot with film Canon camera as well).. :)

I don't have any macro lenses, only 17-50/2.8 universal zoom.