Memorial Day Sales - P3605, 3TB, 4TB, S9300, etc.

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

doctor

Mar 19, 2015
Ordered a $199 1.6T 100% health. Shipped earlier this week, arrived today in a USPS padded shipping envelope and anti-statically sealed bag. Shows 100% health. Also emailed the guy and he responded fairly fast.

Chris Faber

Feb 13, 2019
I'm starting to believe this is a big scam...I hope I am wrong, but...

I placed an order for a lot of 4tb hdd's on ebay, marked shipped and never sent tracking info or the actual package. I then placed an order for $3500 bucks direct for more hdd's and some nvme drives. Michael reached out and said "oh sorry, we didn't ship your ebay order yet, I'll ship them all at once."

He marked everything shipped Monday, but hasn't given the packages to FedEx yet.

Thank god I used Amex for one order and eBay for the other, at least I'll be protected if this does turn out to be a scam. Maybe they are just so busy and disorganized, we'll see.
Man, wish I had your bankroll! Please keep us updated on the status of your orders. Appears like members are starting to receive packages.

Reactions: ewer0012

Samir

Post Liker and Deal Hunter Extraordinaire!
Jul 21, 2017
HSV and SFO
Keep in mind that the tracking numbers by Fedex and UPS are usually created and sent out to the customer before the label is even attached to the box. :eek: So I usually wait a day or so before I panic. ;)

Cutha

Sep 24, 2016
Canada
I received my 1.6TB drives yesterday and they were in good physical condition. I'll fire them up this weekend to check their health but I don't have any concerns at this point.
Of the 3 I checked, 2 of my drives have 97% health and one has 100% health. I'd buy from him again.

Thanks for sharing the deal.

Reactions: techtoys and Samir

MCVmware

Jun 4, 2019
Hi Guys,

I sent him an email today hoping to buy some of the drives and SSD.
Just awaiting reply, has anyone else heard from him at all?

Chris Faber

Feb 13, 2019
Hi Guys,

I sent him an email today hoping to buy some of the drives and SSD.
Just awaiting reply, has anyone else heard from him at all?
I'm in contact with him at least once a week. I'll ping him today and ensure he saw your message (if he has not already replied).

MCVmware

Jun 4, 2019
I'm in contact with him at least once a week. I'll ping him today and ensure he saw your message (if he has not already replied).
Hi Chris and Nzech,

Thank you for getting back to me.
No reply yet and I’ll just wait for now.
Don’t want miss out again.

Cheers

sachem87184

Feb 3, 2015
I Purchased the 20x 3TB lot on the 22nd of this month and have yet to see it ship.

Thought he'd be caught up by now.

Waiting till Monday next week to reach out to him.

nezach

Oct 14, 2012
I Purchased the 20x 3TB lot on the 22nd of this month and have yet to see it ship.

Thought he'd be caught up by now.

Waiting till Monday next week to reach out to him.
You are not alone, I have been waiting much longer. I will wait another day and then will request a refund.

If anyone wants to buy from this guy please keep in mind that it will take a while before you get your stuff from him.

Chris Faber

Feb 13, 2019
To all awaiting shipment or reply please PM me your email address and/or purchase details and I will forward these to Michael.

manxam

Jul 25, 2015
Received 2x PCIe 1.6TB NVME from Michael. He's a little slow to reply to email and some of them were downright illegible but he came through without issue.