WD My Book 10tb $79.99

Notice: Page may contain affiliate links for which we may earn a small commission through services like Amazon Affiliates or Skimlinks.

William

May 7, 2015
That comment is correct. Western Digital's Passport external drives have, for some time, only had a single USB connection on the internal drive's PCB. If you remove the 2.5" drive from the enclosure, it still needs to be hooked up via USB; there is not a SATA header on the drive. There is no "USB to SATA" adapter to remove; it is all built into the drive's PCB, unfortunately.
Thank you Rain

Serhan

Sep 22, 2017
My WD My Book DUO 16TB order is also cancelled. Amazon says they will apply a $20 gift card to the account.

ThisPageLeftBlank

Apr 29, 2019
My 3x order has arrived. Genuine 10TB drives for $80, what a deal.
Congrats...one of the lucky few. :)

I had ordered just before sunrise on the east coast and my two 10TB drives were cancelled, as I suspected they would be. I’m never lucky with these things. :(

Glad to heard some people got theirs all the same!

Rand__

Mar 6, 2014
So after a week they now begun cancelling orders to Germany too. Pretty annoying it took them that long. Nice to get 20 bucks though;)

msg7086

May 2, 2017
Just FYI, orders from China are fulfilled. My Chinese friends who ordered from amazon US shipping directly to China got their drives in recent days. Multiple (>2 of my friends) confirmed cases. No luck if you ordered to ship to US.

JDMWAAAT

Owner, serverbuilds.net
Aug 15, 2016
forums.serverbuilds.net
Just FYI, orders from China are fulfilled. My Chinese friends who ordered from amazon US shipping directly to China got their drives in recent days. Multiple (>2 of my friends) confirmed cases. No luck if you ordered to ship to US.
FWIW I ordered at 03:30 EST time to the US (30 min after price drop to $80) and got all 3 of my drives.